“A most pleasant expereince buy a quality suit”
Review of Empire Tailors

Empire Tailors
Ranked #9 of 554 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was in Bangkok over the new –year, and as to be expected during this season, discovered that Empire Tailors were closed until 6 January. I immediately thought I had no chance of acquiring a suit as I was to travel to Chiang Mai on the 5 January.

However, having returned to BKK on the evening of 16 January, I made my way to Empire Tailors the following morning, if only to enjoy the atmosphere of the store, look at the wonderful array of fabrics and, to enquire if I could at least get something started over the remaining thirty six hours before I headed back to Sydney. I had it in mind that if only I could have a fitting or two, the finished suit (jacket and two trousers) could be collected by my daughter during her stay in BKK in late January.

To my surprise, the delightful Sunny assured me that I would leave for Sydney the following night with my suit. I was amazed!

Following a couple of brief visits for fittings that same afternoon and evening, I returned at 2.00pm on the 18 January for a final fitting with the finished suit– it was absolutely perfect.
I chose the most beautiful Italian fabric, which is so soft and subtle to the touch, and is ideal for the Australian climate. The suit fits me so well, and having worn it for the first time yesterday (returning to work after a one month holiday), my colleagues commented on my new suit.
The quality is first rate, with impeccable detail in its finishing. As I mentioned before, the fit is perfect. No more off the peg suits for me, which have often required alterations to jacket and trousers!

So, if you are reading this and wondering if you should look for a tailored suit – yes, do it!

Sunny and his team are so professional, delightful and engaging. They certainly know their business, and I can't wait to return.

All reviews
"dress shirts"
"tailor shop"
"whole process"

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Empire Tailors was one of my first stops on landing in Bangkok. I have several suits, but all have been store bought, and then altered. The wonderfully patient, and courteous staff at Empire walked me through the whole process of finding the right materials, and colors. At the followup fittings the suite, and shirts fit perfectly right off the bat. Not even one alteration was needed. I can't praise Sunny and his staff enough for the top notch service that they provided.

1  Thank Maverickst
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Had a number of garments made. Very happy with results. Prices very competitive and service was great.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I walked in to Empire Tailors at 1 pm on a Saturday & left with a hand made suit & two hand made shirts on the Monday at 3 pm in time to catch my flight home! I was not expecting to be able to take them with me & thought that they would be posted to me later, so I was pleasantly surprised when Sunny handed me the finished suit & shirts. Considering that Sunday is a day off, that level of service is amazing!
The suit & shirts fit like a glove. The other reviews of Empire Tailors are spot on & I am happy to recommend them.
Paul (Wollongong Australia)

1  Thank Knighty6508
See more reviews
Reviewed January 14, 2014

So I'm sure you're thinking "another 5 star review, is this for real?" Simply stated, ABSOLUTELY! Sunny goes above and beyond to make sure you will leave with a suit that will rival any top fashion label for a fraction of the price. From the service, to the expertise, to the quality in the fabric and work, Empire is the only place I will buy a suit from now on. Go ahead and read every other review, but really your just wasting your time. Empire Tailoring is the best!