“Excellent tailor willing to go the extra mile”
Review of Empire Tailors

Empire Tailors
Ranked #2 of 462 Shopping in Bangkok
Helensvale, Australia
“Excellent tailor willing to go the extra mile”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I decided on using Empire Tailors as a result of the good reviews on this site and combined with the ability to order online at a later date. I've now bought 3 suits from Sunny and am very happy with the all results. There were some fitting issues with the mistakes being mine rather than Empire Tailors. Regardless, the owner, Sunny rectified everything without charge or hassle. I could not be more pleased and would recommend Empire Tailors to anyone wanting to get suits, shirts or ties from Bangkok. Thank you Sunny.

• Hebrew first
Paris, France
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Based on tripadviser review, i went at Empire tailors and made 3 suites and many shirts.
Everything was perfect , Sunny takes the Time to make sure that the customer is satisfied and i really was more than satisfied evening though I'm very difficult for my clothes.

Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Impeccable service and quality”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I have just returned from Bangkok and I had two suits and 8 shirts created at Empire. Sunny and his team are extremely professional and I am delighted with the results. I will certainly be returning.

Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Five Stars”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Sunny and his team provided with an excelent service.

They helped me along the way by showing me the exact fabrics that I was looking for, choosing from shirts, pants and suits and have them done very quickly and efficiently.

Paris, France
“The best in Bangkok”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

If you are looking for a tailor in Bangkok, you MUST go at Empire ! High quality services and amazing quality. I've been a customer for three years now and I can tell you one thing, this guys know what they do and they do it amazingly. Professionalism, quality and top-end clothing. A must have for every businessman.