“You get what you pay for”
Review of Empire Tailors

Empire Tailors
Ranked #8 of 541 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We came to Empire Tailors on recommendations from TA and were not disappointed. My husband needed a suit and shirts made and Sunny and his staff were very helpful and professional. We were told to come back 3 hours later for first fitting and all was well. We went back 3 days later for final fitting and the suit was sewn very well only a minor adjustment to the back of jacket needed to be done and hubby decided he wanted another two shirts done and that was fine with the staff. We picked up the suit and shirts later that evening and are very happy with the workmanship and quality. They might be more expensive than other tailors in Bangkok but the old saying you get what you pay for is true. I have no hesitation in recommending Empire Tailors and would definitely use them again.

2  Thank Sophie C
"dress shirts"
"tailor shop"
"whole process"

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I arrived in Bangkok with very little time to get a couple of suits and some shirts. Sunny and his staff were excellent. They walked me through all the fabrics and customisation options and we're able to do multiple fittings over three days and deliver the goods to my hotel. The suits and shirts are of excellent quality and fit extremely well. Couldn't be happier with my purchases!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

There are certainly no shortage of tailors in Bangkok but if you're an expat like me and you're in town for a few days, need to find a tailor that you can trust to get the job done in time, high quality workmanship, provides a personal touch and good value, than look no further. Harji (Sunny) is the man you want. I also found him from the reviews on Tripadvisor after getting confused with the myriad of tailors out there.

I had 2 suits and 3 shirts done in 3 days flat. The speed was amazing! They really know their stuff. The reviews on this site is certainly on the mark.

1  Thank RomiArman
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I simply love Empire! Their shirts are sublime, talk-of-the-town dapper, and they give off the most luxurious feeling of sartorial perfection with every use. Empire's service is swift and reliable.
Mr. Sunny runs what must be the best tailoring service in the world with outstanding friendliness and expertise. I highly recommend his services, both in-shop and on-line. Delightful!

1  Thank Kjetil W