“Empire Tailors are Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Empire Tailors

Empire Tailors
Ranked #2 of 453 Shopping in Bangkok
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Empire Tailors are Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Empire Tailors is by far the highlight of my trip to Thailand. As soon as I walked through the door, I was astounded by the wide selection of fabrics, as well as the courtesy and politeness of the staff. The proprietor is even more astounding in his customer service, he went above and beyond to make our visit a pleasure, and double checked all our measurements personally. The suits themselves are of amazing quality, and fit perfectly. The staff will walk you through all the choices available, and helped to determine something stylish and comfortable. If you're looking for a tailor, I would strongly suggest Empire.

• Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An oasis of calm & courtesy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I just wanted one shirt for a wedding... I had looked in the window of many tailors around Thailand /Cambodia and been through loads of samples. Found Sunny and Empire on my last day in Bangkok. An oasis of calm amid the chaos of Sukhumvit. Sunny and his colleagues put together a beautiful, modern shirt for me in about 6hrs. It is a real piece of work... absolutely faultless.
Go there you will not be disappointed.
Christopher.

1 Thank cbriggsphoto
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“excellent quality, great customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I went to empire tailors after reading the reviews on trip advisor. I simply can not fault the customer service and the quality of the product. I had a 3 piece suit and 5 shirts tailored. I was pleasantly surprised that Sunny and his team were able to finish it all in a short time frame and I was able to have the garments at hand to take back with me.
It is a very professional outfit. No haggling and no up selling. I have recommended empire tailors to all my friends back in Oz.

Visited July 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Professional, courteous, and tailored to perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I found out about Empire Tailors through tripadvisor and was I pleased with what I got.
Sunny and his team immediately gave me a feel for what they were providing when they sat me down, provided fresh water and had a team member listen to my needs and what I wanted from a bespoke suit. They took my measurements (five times over for accuracy), let me choose the fabric, style and provided extremely useful advice when it came to choosing all the proper details. I returned a month later and they still remembered my name, where I was from, and best of all; all the garments fit perfectly. I will not hesitate to order anything from Empire and I am considering ordering online now that they have my measurements and know my style.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Very Kind, Good quality and Price. I will Return! I got my Suite for the Wedding and everything was Perfect. Got it within 3 days!

Visited April 2013