“good for family”

The Tepp Serviced Apartment
Ranked #362 of 1,245 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
“good for family”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Serviced very good, that I like for my family. staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank nathrada_zen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Dear Clients, Sorry for my staff reaction during your stay at TheTepp Serviced Apartment , in the report was found that the agreeed to stay in thee three bedrooms is 7 people and if more people stay have to be extra charge, but the problem is your big family was came 15 peoples which more than over limit that we can except, also when you check out you reject to pay an extra charge as you has mentioned and agreed from the begun.that why the argue came up. Anyway sorry for your inconvenient.

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank Answer82
Ontario canada
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Having stayed at the Tepp I can write an honest review.
This place has 24 hour security with a gate. It is in an area where you are close to everything you need. the Tepp will take you for free, to the BTS at bearing station. They will cart you to central city shopping mall, where you can get everything you need, grocery , big c and a tops market, the mall has every thing you could want. If that's not enough just down the street is a Thai food market with cheap fruit and vegetables, like 50 percent cheaper than the grocery store.
The Tepp apartments have comfortable beds, and everything you really need for a long stay or a shorty stay, the only thing I found it was lacking was table knives and an iron and ironing board. They have washer and dryer., fridge stove, and small workable kitchens.
When you get groceries and come from the taxi the security guards literally run to help you get them to your apartment. Always big smiles and the most friendly helpful staff I have ever met.
The young man at the desk even helped me arrange a dentist appointment for my son.
They speak really good English here and are eager to help you in any way.
The maids are amazing, they show up twice a week and clean everything, and change your bedding. I in know way could find any fault with them. I left valuables out all the time and never ever was anything ever missing. I just wished I could speak Thai so I could tell them what an amazing job they do. Yes the maids don,t speak much English, but they really don,t need to either.
Just a hint, try to stay on the back side rather than the parking lot side, as there was a pack of about 9 dogs that fought a lot and barked through the night. They seem to have stopped, I am not sure if some where removed or if I have just gotten used to it.
There is a restaurant on site and serve very good meals. So if your not into cooking it is so convenient ,the Tepp has their own market store, with pop and snacks and movies for free, which I thought was a nice touch.
I have watched the staff from the balcony a lot, and they have a real sense of family here.they play with the kids that are here, and genuinely like them.
There is an international school at the end of the street which would be great if you have kids.
So if you want to be in a clean safe environment , with a gym and pool., this place should be looked at.
Thank you to all who made my stay in Thailand great.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on the back side of the property.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank TravelqueenBee123
Reviewed January 28, 2012

The apartment is new, modern and conveniently located but the staff's attitude is the worst we've ever met. By "staff" I mean Jinny- the girl who is sale staff @ The Tepp, who said that she act on behalf of manager.
We called her to ask for price for 1 week stay- for the room with 2 bedrooms. Then Our plan changed and I called Jinny again to confirm that we will stay 4 nights, instead of 7. Then for final (as we gather as big family so the trip was not planned before), I call her to inform that we will stay 1 night first then check out to Pattaya and will come back again the next evening to stay 2 nights more. But my request now is the room with 3 bedrooms. And I asked for price (she already knows we stay for Tuesday, thursday night anf Friday night). She quoted the price for the room with 3 bedroom and I agreed. However, when we're back from Pattaya, Jinny called me and said that the room is no longer available (and her voice is hard like hell- like she is talking to her maid)!! What the hell!!! I warned her one time for her attitude, that I do not like the way she talked to me. The truth is I already remind and confirm with jinny and one receptionist more than 3 times that I will come back from Pattaya the day after, and pls keep the room for me. But then just when we arrived to Bangna, she called to say the room is not available. I insisted thatI like the 3-bedroom- room and I'm willing to pay for extra charge. We come in 9 persons for that room and I tell Jinny that she can charge the extra person. However, her voice is like:"Remember that I will surely charge if you stay more than 9 persons in that room. You HAVE TO Aware that"- such the way of talking huh? I was thinking:" Damn!!! Who the hell she think she is". But we still checked in the Tepp that night since it's late and we have many plans to do.. (to be continued). From Mr Jirath Vudhidhanaseth- Nithiroj Steel Company, Abbie Dang - DNV,.jsc in Vietnam- the sole representative of Bangkok Cycle Industrial LA bicycle Thailand in Vietnam.

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank AbbieDang
Reviewed March 20, 2011

I stayed here with my family for 6 wks as our kids settled into a nearby international school. Its a very new place finding its feet - but the staff are welcoming and very hospitable. Everyone from the driving staff, to those in the restaurant are friendly. Rooms are modern, clean and have good amenities. You can get a very good rate for longer term stays here. Its terrific for the local schools, but a little bit away from central Bangkok. Still, with the extension of the new Skytrain stops in August 2011, travel will be much easier. Around Bang Na there are good shopping places. So, a little inconvenient if you need to work or travel in Bangkok (though this will change a little in the future), but excellent for its price and staff if you want to be in the area.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Dono68
GMTepp, General Manager at The Tepp Serviced Apartment, responded to this review, March 21, 2011
Dear Dono68,
Thank you so much for your recent comments, and it has been a pleasure to serve you and your family even it has been for just a short period, Your comments has been given to all of our staff and we are looking forward to welcoming you back and serve you soon.

Jimmy Rodpai
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I spent 4 days here with my colleague and client on business trip at Central Bangna/Windmill golf course. The room was good food was ok and free wifi internet which was very comfortable. Thanks for very warm welcome.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
GMTepp, General Manager at The Tepp Serviced Apartment, responded to this review, March 5, 2011
Dear Popular_soso,
Thank you so much for your recent comments to The Tepp, As per your next visit to Bangkok we would kindly want to inform that there are many golf courses in this area to visit so you can be able to stay with us in a longer period next time. We are looking forward to serve you soon, on your next visit to The Tepp Serviced Apartment By Colliers.

Jimmy R.
bangkok
Reviewed February 12, 2011

Stayed there one night to catch a flight in the morning
in fact a property aiming for long stay (some clients were there on a yearly basis...)
very large room that could be more decorated but spacious with kitchenette despite a newly opened restaurant, Nice pool well designed, friendly and helpful staff For a one night stay not a lot to say expect that will recommend the place if wishing to stay at close distance from the airport

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Su L
Dear sunee2011,
Thank you very much for your recent comments to our Property and the comments has been forward to our staff as well, We are looking forward to serve you once again on your next visit to Bangkok at The Tepp Serviced Apartment by Colliers.

Jimmy R.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bangkok
Clef Hotel
#198 of 670 in Bangkok
Good House Apartment
Good House Apartment
#717 of 1,245 in Bangkok

Been to The Tepp Serviced Apartment? Share your experiences!