Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Hubby and I have been stayted at M2 De Bangkok for 3 nights, staffs there are very friendly. But is hard to locate this hotel as not all taxi driver know how to go to this hotel, so we have asked the hotel staff to write us the hotel name in Thai language, yet some of taxt driver still don't know how to get there. whoever that stay in this hotel, must recognize the way to get to the hotel, as we are the one that directed the drive to drive us back :(. It is about 20 mins walk from Hotel to Sutthisan MRT, but not a walking distance to Saphan Kwai BTS. if take taxi from hotel to Sutthisan or Saphan Khwai needs about 50 to 70 Thai Baht. The room is quite big and classy, but bear in the mind, the bed and table might shake if the big vehicles passing by :(

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoanneLau
Reviewed June 23, 2012

A beautiful modern hotel with great design. The staff are very friendly; however, their English is limited. The rooms, lobby and restaurant is beautifully decorated. The only problem is the location is a little bit off the MRT. It's about 1km away to be exact, but can be easily transported to by a motor bike taxi. I would stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Stayed in Oct 2011. Once inside the room, it has a little classy feel. Room was very clean and staffs were very helpful and well mannered. Breakfast has a decent variety for its class but most importantly, tasty. I've tried the room service from the local food menu and they were good.

Convenience stores and street food available within walking distance. Taxis to big shopping malls easily available and the hotel staffs happily hailed one for me each I requested for one, and they were not expensive.

There's a small local hair salon behind the hotel who would wash and blow my very long hair nicely for something like USD3.00 :D

Date of stay: October 2011
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This hotel was very nice. Brand new, good price, good staff. I would recommend it to anyone. We showed up one day early and they gave us a room with no trouble and for a great price. The rooms are nice and have just want you need. The on site cafe had the best pad thai I have ever had.

Room tip: Top floors are better since they have less nosie
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Dougzihua
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The room is comfortable and clean. I would think its good value for money. However it is not within walking distance from the MRT. If u are travelling alone like me, you can catch the MRT to Sutthisan MRT then exit on the left, turn left and you will see the overhead bridge in a minute, cross the bridge. Do a right angle turn and you can catch a motorbike which will bring you to the hotel in less than 10 mins. Check the road sign to ensure that you are on the right track. Bless the lovely Thai lady who show me the above direction to the hotel (despite the language barrier) especially when I had arrived on a rainy night.

Date of stay: October 2011