All reviews tuk tuk the main road executive suite nice hotel asok bts free upgrade star property nice pool area metro station mini bar hotel is located rooms are big room was spacious breakfast spread min walk comfortable stay washing machine
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stayed here for two nights. We had booked deluxe rooms but the hotel upgraded us to executive suites..!! The suites were good and all modern comforts and very spacious. The view of the Bangkok city from the BIG windows of the rooms was nice. Only problem with the room was the water supply in the bathrooms. Unlike other hotels they had plenty of hot water to take bath but no cold water somehow. Strange but true.

The restaurant is good. We just had breakfast with average options for vegetarians.

The hotels swimming pool is good and a great stress buster. A must go when you are too tired..!

The hotel is located in a lane on the main Sukhumvit Road but the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to and from the main road. Many indian restaurants are located on this lane.. Rang Mahal, Indian Curry and Saras to name a few.

Highly recommended hotel for Indian looking for Indian food.

Room Tip: Book a suite if it fits your budget...!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarawgi_Rahul
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I booked thru a travel website this hotel and another near the dentist as I had to stay 2 weeks. On arrival we had complimentary upgrade... All very lovely, breakfast, pool, staff etc. after our 7 days we moved to our 2nd hotel.. Within 10 mins of being there, we rang to come back.. Same price? A view please? Yes, got all these and a further upgrade to family suite. Staff are so lovely. Free tuk tuk to main road/sky train, not far but appreciated in humidity. Totally recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a view
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Good location - 10 mins from Asok sky train on sukhumvit road, where's there's loads of restaurants, bars etc.good shopping mall nearby (century 21), rooms are good, as is breakfast. Pool area ok but did not use as were on a city trip. staff friendly and hotel has a complimentary tuk tuk for short trips.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very nice rooms, modern contemporary design and spacious also. Service is quick and efficient.

Love the pool and the restaurant next to it. It is nice in the evenings as it is on a high floor.

The food was delicious and the staff of the hotel was polite as well.The bell services were swift also. A team member in the bell desk I would like to recommend I think his name is Ali.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Naveed S
Reviewed July 2, 2014

It's a nice clean hotel. Rooms are clean and well looked after. The hotel has free bottled water at entrance to keep you hydrated which is a great service in Bangkok weather. The hotel didn't offer cold towels or free drinks like other hotels but reception staff was lovely.

Restaurant food was alright but staff was great. I didn't have free breakfast included in booking so can't comment on that.

I have emailed the hotel about this - there are multiple concierges and tuk tuk drivers. One of them is quite dodgy and pushy. Unfortunately I can’t remember his name. He insisted we get an un metered cab for 500 bahts to airport or we will miss our flight! This fellow’s manner was extremely annoying and irritating!

Thankfully a local tour guide had advised the day before and I knew from reviews of other travellers that I should be wary of this. I wouldn't mind taking a metered cab, but knew Monday morning rush hour traffic would be horrendous. So I took train to Mo chit and a cab for 120 Bahts from there to Don Muang aiprot. The whole journey took about 45-50 minutes if not less.

I liked the rooms and free water. The free tuk tuk to BTS station was great. Concierge staff needs to rid of pushy and rude members. I had noticed other such reviews prior to booking.

The hotel is not a long walk from Asok BTS but feels terribly long in heat. Terminal21 is nearby good shopping, many restaurants and cafes in the street.

I tried the spa for one hour massage- It wasn't the greatest but alright for the value. Loved the service though. The masseuse came up to the lobby to collect me and dropped me back to the lift - so sweet.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family