All reviewstuk tukthe main roadexecutive suitenice hotelasok btsfree upgradestar propertynice pool areametro stationmini barhotel is locatedrooms are bigroom was spaciousbreakfast spreadmin walkcomfortable staywashing machine
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very nice rooms, modern contemporary design and spacious also. Service is quick and efficient.

Love the pool and the restaurant next to it. It is nice in the evenings as it is on a high floor.

The food was delicious and the staff of the hotel was polite as well.The bell services were swift also. A team member in the bell desk I would like to recommend I think his name is Ali.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Naveed S
Reviewed July 2, 2014

It's a nice clean hotel. Rooms are clean and well looked after. The hotel has free bottled water at entrance to keep you hydrated which is a great service in Bangkok weather. The hotel didn't offer cold towels or free drinks like other hotels but reception staff was lovely.

Restaurant food was alright but staff was great. I didn't have free breakfast included in booking so can't comment on that.

I have emailed the hotel about this - there are multiple concierges and tuk tuk drivers. One of them is quite dodgy and pushy. Unfortunately I can’t remember his name. He insisted we get an un metered cab for 500 bahts to airport or we will miss our flight! This fellow’s manner was extremely annoying and irritating!

Thankfully a local tour guide had advised the day before and I knew from reviews of other travellers that I should be wary of this. I wouldn't mind taking a metered cab, but knew Monday morning rush hour traffic would be horrendous. So I took train to Mo chit and a cab for 120 Bahts from there to Don Muang aiprot. The whole journey took about 45-50 minutes if not less.

I liked the rooms and free water. The free tuk tuk to BTS station was great. Concierge staff needs to rid of pushy and rude members. I had noticed other such reviews prior to booking.

The hotel is not a long walk from Asok BTS but feels terribly long in heat. Terminal21 is nearby good shopping, many restaurants and cafes in the street.

I tried the spa for one hour massage- It wasn't the greatest but alright for the value. Loved the service though. The masseuse came up to the lobby to collect me and dropped me back to the lift - so sweet.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Very good location! They do have free shuttle going to the Train station. The staffs are very welcoming and hospitable. The room was great! Enjoyed hot bath in the tub. The working area is also good. Perfect for doing stuffs in laptop. We had the great view of Bangkok! The buffet breakfast is also great! Pool can be used from 6am till 9pm. Perfect for relaxation after whole day of walking, shoppong and eating at BKK. Will definitely reccomend this. Five star experience on a good deal. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank diannekristine
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We stayed here in GOLDEN TULIP MANDISON for 4 nights and the expierience of the room was awesome.The food was delicious and the staff of the hotel was polite as well.The bell services were swift also.there food lounge's name is OPIO restaurant

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank RuchieGarv
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Awesome experience their I just visited stayed their 2 nights heavenly experience reccomend u to stay there A/C of mah room didn't work properly for few hours but I called up their technical enng. He did it well and swift services

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family