“Great Experience”

Ranked #45 of 573 things to do in Bangkok
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Madame Tussauds Bangkok has a revolutionary concept for wax attraction with special interactive features where you can touch, hug, play with and even kiss. Imagine answering the hotline phone in the Oval office with Obama, kicking football with Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard, or singing on stage with Justin Bieber, or posing closely with Wolverine and his legendary claws. Over 90 figures of international and Thai celebrities and all of the interactive features at Madame Tussauds Bangkok will definitely make your visit unique and unforgettable. Enjoy the fantastic fun at Madame Tussauds Bangkok, the 6th floor of Siam Discovery Centre.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is something new for me actuallly. Different experience, love it .
Not sure about the price if you were to walk in and purchase ans given discount cause i actually book online at a cheaper rate.
Just print it out or show them from your device and you are through to go.
not alot of people so its not crowded at all which is good.

1  Thank Zeezuuaki

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Liked the collection of personalities .... my idol Ang Saan Su Kyi . this attraction is bit stiffly priced.

1  Thank DIKI W
Reviewed October 11, 2013

It was late at night when we arrived at the hotel after a long day of visit. My boyfriend and I, with my sisters, would like to discover Bangkok at night. We took a Tuk Tuk to Siam center. Nearby, we spent our last minutes in Siam discovery.
I was surprised by the statues in Madame Tussauds. It looked like real one. Amazing!
I wished I had had more time here.
I took a photo with my favorite one: Poker!
A lot of fun!
Since we did not spend too much time here, it was a pity.
I will come back!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I decided to take the option and buy tickets online for the early birds rate. I thought it was a good deal until , I showed up at 12:32 pm for my visit only to be told that it was only valid until 12 noon. I showed the guy in charge that nowhere in my confirmation e- mail under terms and conditions is there any mention of time. I was told that the only way I was getting in is if I purchased a brochure for 1119 Thai Bhatt, Since I was flying out in 3 hours I had no option but dig into my wallet and pay for a brochure which I didn't even want.There was absolutely no compromise and it left you with a bitter aftertaste. We were done in 40 minutes and in hindsight, it is overated and a waste of time.

3  Thank Aumkar
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Best to buy ticket online and get the early bird ticket before 12pm. Its better to go early as so its not too crowded. Good also for killing time, me and my partner spent atleast 2 hours, the wax work looks very real and some costumes you get to try on and take photos with the wax model. At the end me and partner got to take home a souvenir were we got our hands molded together into a wax mould for around 300 baht, I found this very special to take home!