“Terms and conditions”

Ranked #45 of 573 things to do in Bangkok
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Madame Tussauds Bangkok has a revolutionary concept for wax attraction with special interactive features where you can touch, hug, play with and even kiss. Imagine answering the hotline phone in the Oval office with Obama, kicking football with Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard, or singing on stage with Justin Bieber, or posing closely with Wolverine and his legendary claws. Over 90 figures of international and Thai celebrities and all of the interactive features at Madame Tussauds Bangkok will definitely make your visit unique and unforgettable. Enjoy the fantastic fun at Madame Tussauds Bangkok, the 6th floor of Siam Discovery Centre.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I decided to take the option and buy tickets online for the early birds rate. I thought it was a good deal until , I showed up at 12:32 pm for my visit only to be told that it was only valid until 12 noon. I showed the guy in charge that nowhere in my confirmation e- mail under terms and conditions is there any mention of time. I was told that the only way I was getting in is if I purchased a brochure for 1119 Thai Bhatt, Since I was flying out in 3 hours I had no option but dig into my wallet and pay for a brochure which I didn't even want.There was absolutely no compromise and it left you with a bitter aftertaste. We were done in 40 minutes and in hindsight, it is overated and a waste of time.

3  Thank Aumkar

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Best to buy ticket online and get the early bird ticket before 12pm. Its better to go early as so its not too crowded. Good also for killing time, me and my partner spent atleast 2 hours, the wax work looks very real and some costumes you get to try on and take photos with the wax model. At the end me and partner got to take home a souvenir were we got our hands molded together into a wax mould for around 300 baht, I found this very special to take home!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We got early bird tickets online, available for entry before 12 pm and significantly more affordable than full price entry. Unfortunately was super crowded on the day we went with many tourists (Indian) who proceeded to touch and handle the wax figures to a level that I would expect to be unacceptable and inappropriate. This made taking photos for us next to impossible and we needed to exercise incredible patience and tolerance waiting "our turn". Fortunately I had been in July 2012 so this being a return visit for me it did not matter so much but my daughter who was there for the first time found it frustrating. The wax figures are incredible, some very life-like. On exit, Madame Tussaud's history is worthwhile reading. Worth a visit but avoid the crowds if you can.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

How to get the early bird ticket especially for whom dont have a credit card? Awaiting for ur kind reply. Thanks

12  Thank Pulak_nsu
Reviewed October 1, 2013

this time is booking with my agent,when we enter the counter,the staff say that no record at their reservation list,so we contact to our agent again,after that the madam tussauds bangkok staff say that is their company fault.Is ok,but they never apologies for that,then they ask for our passport,then did not explain why they want our passport,the attitude is bad!we are very angry,asking him why he want the passport,they did not answer,then take the passport to the photostat machine,so we scold,we stop him for copy the passport!!!!They start using thai to talking with the security,they we call our agent ask for cancel the ticket,because of the staff!!!!!their teamleader is coming out,he start apologies and explain to us,cause he want our passport for record,but the staff didnot explain to us!team leader start say sorry for us,all things is ok,even when we left,the staff also didnot apologies to us!!!attitude is bad!!!he take the passport without explaining then he want copy it,that is bad.and did not apologies and put the stupid face to us,like he wanna fight !!!!!!bad!!!!

3  Thank jia_ying_jj
SiamOceanWorld, Manager at Madame Tussauds Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear valued Visitor,

On behalf of Management team of Merlin Entertainments (Thailand) Ltd., who manages Madame Tussauds Bangkok, we would like to express our appreciations for the review from your visit late September.

First of all, please accept our apologies of unclear communication from one of the staff. When Booking staff cannot trace any booking that was made from travel agency, it is a common practice that staff will request for a copy of Visitor’s passport as a reference to recheck the booking payment with travel agency. The mentioned staff was debriefed by Management team regarding related protocol for immediate improvement on communication skill.

Thank you very much again for your time sharing the review and we will be most delighted to have a chance to welcoming you again in the future.

Yours sincerely,
Merlin Entertainments (Thailand) Ltd.