“Great for children”
Review of Funarium

Funarium
Ranked #115 of 552 things to do in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest indoor playground in the heart of Bangkok, FUNARIUM is the perfect place for the whole family with children aged 0-13 to spend time together. Our 2,000 sq.m., air-conditioned facility has world-class safty standard play equipment, fun art & crafts activities and a cafe serving fresh, healthy, local & international cousine. Adults can join in the play or relax whilst children crawl, run, climb, jump & slide with new/old friends!
Kuwait City, Kuwait
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for children”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My two kids, aged 3 and 4, had a great time here. Remember to take your socks with you, otherwise you will have to buy from them.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Northampton, United Kingdom
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Great for a school trip too - remember your socks”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Just arrived back from taking my Pre-Nursery class here. 17 children, aged 2-3, and we all had a great time.

The staff were very attentive the whole day, and helped and played with the children at all stages, includeing assisting with shepherding the children to the various areas, and to the school bus.

We bought a package that included food for the children, and we were glad that the staff were given food too, as part of the package.

Do remember to bring socks, as it's an expensive 70B per pair to buy them.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank adam_and_amy_drew
Dhaka
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“One stop fun”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have been to Funarium several times and from the perspective of my son, who is seven, this place is great. In the three hours we were there, I only saw him when he needed water or a snack - and he was always out of breath and eager to get back. Indeed, the price adds up, but it think it a great break from the pool and the indoor playgrounds at the mall. I actually think the food options are pretty good, considering. My only complaint is the volume of the music combined with the din of the kids.

I followed the advice of a previous traveler and when I told my taxi driver the address instructed him that is was by The Big C on Rama IV. If you turn on Suk. Soi 26 from Rama IV drive down to S & P and turn right. Follow this around until you see the Funarium on your right. If your driver turns into the back side of Big C from Rama IV, continue past it and Funarium will be on your left. The map on the Funarium site is quite helpful.

I also always bring the phone number of my destination with me in Thailand so that I can call and have them speak with the taxi driver if we get lost.

Visited April 2013
7 Thank Lisa B
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great place to take your child”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Lots of fun activities for children, going through tunnels, slides, balls, climbing, etc.. A special place for very small kids (less than 2.5). Air conditioned, clean, not too-loud music, well organized, a painting room upstairs. Truly a good place, from my perspective (our child is 3)

Visited March 2013
1 Thank charles v
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good outing”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Funarium is a good outing for the kids although it is a bit on the expensive side.Lots of activities to keep the kids busy.Location is hard to find and many taxi drivers are not aware of it.Moreover the trip advisor map function is not accurate and we ended up in a totally different location by following the map.Best landmark is the Big C on Rama IV road as Funarium is right behind the Big C.

Visited March 2013