All reviews spacious room convenient location enjoyed my stay visiting bangkok baht bts siam mbk
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Good price quality ratio and excellent breakfast with big buffet of thai and continental stuff. The only small thing to know is that you have to give a deposit during your stay. The way to the metro phaya thai is 5-7 minutes by foot. The hotel is quiet.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Vincent4018
Reviewed February 18, 2017

The staff was friendly and a location is perfect, very close to BTS and Airport line. The room was quite big. But I can't sleep all 4 nights. It was so-so noisy at night. You can hear the neighbors closes and opens their doors, and some of them speak loudly, make a check in and check out after 12 at night. I have a headache after a few sleepless nights. The receptionist apologized about the noise but did nothing. I probably never stay here again

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel since last 4 years. Best place to stay in bangkok. Centrally located. Most friendly staff I found at this hotel. Always welcome you with smile and happy to help. Can't think any other place to stay in bangkok. It's truly home away from home.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank pankajjsurana
Reviewed October 12, 2016

It's located in a very convenient place, but the hotel itself is not very recommended especially the room. Our room is pretty big but with a very small bathroom and rather shabby equipments. If I had another chance to visit Bangkok, I would spend a little bit more money to live a five-star international hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 2,479,800,277
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

Overall our stay was pleasant. They were a little abrupt about a 1000 baht cash deposit which there was no warning about when we booked. Glad I had the cash on me. Entrance is quite nice after you get over coming through a not so nice alley. Room was clean and fine. A/C worked. Free drinking water in room. Location close to airport link was very convenient. I'd stay here again next time I'm in Bangkok.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank danielleb-10
TrueSiam, Guest Relations Manager at True Siam Phayathai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2016

Dear danielleb-10,
Thank you so much for your staying with True Siam Phayathai Hotel. We are happy to hear you have a great experience staying with us. We strive to provide day by day an exclusive service that's why your feedback is important for us.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Yours sincerely,