3,129 results
All reviewsurban suiteedge suitevertigo suiteeve restaurantluxsa spacomplimentary mini barratchadamri bts stationst regishuge bathroomrain showerwasher dryercentral worldconcierge deskpillow menuliving areasiam paragonquiet street
Reviewed June 8, 2016

The things I look for in a hotel when I'm travelling are accessibility, flexibility and value. The Hansar Bangkok offers that and more. I booked directly and got a free upgrade to one of the suites this allowed me to a huge area with an plan living a bathroom the size of a small house.

The check in staff are beyond efficient, the concierge staff learn your name within minutes of you checking in and are always prompt and helpful.

In short, I cannot fault this hotel with ample options in Bangkok you're spoiled for choice but at Hansar you're simply spoiled the moment you walk in the door.

Close to the BTS, Shopping centres, amazing massage places, great food.

In my opinion you've got two options pay for over priced, underwhelming service, generic service or pay for an experience like no other that you cannot fake.

Book Hansar for your next visit to Bangkok.

Happy Travels :)

Room Tip: Book direct and possibly get a great upgrade
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Axel D, General Manager at Hansar Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Dear Jimmy R,

Thanks so much for taking time to review. From your feedback, it sounds like your experience truly brought joy with every moment. Your kind and generous words have been shared with the team and are appreciated by us all.

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed June 8, 2016

What a memorable experience staying in Hansar Bangkok as one of the best boutique hotel in the world. Friendly and helpful staffs, wonderful room and service, delicious breakfast and of course beautiful swimming pool.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Axel D, General Manager at Hansar Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Dear Wahyudi G,

Thanks so much for taking time to review.

From your feedback, it sounds like your experience truly brought joy with every moment. At Hansar, we strive to create memorable experiences for every single guest - it is wonderful to know that this was achieved during your stay.

Once again, we are grateful for your comments. If you find yourself in Bangkok again, Hansar would love to host you.

Reviewed June 7, 2016

excellent service fr the Concierge team especially fr Mr Oh, Golf, Go.
They are always cheerful and polite and give full attention to the needs of guest and they try their best to assist in all ways and at all times. Well done Hansar Conceirge Team

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Axel D, General Manager at Hansar Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2016

Dear fredong2016,

Thank you for choosing Hansar for your recent stay. We are grateful for your kind remarks and glad that you enjoyed your time with us.

Thank you for your comments regarding our Concierge Team. All of our staff truly embody, genuine warm, Thai hospitality. I am glad that you found their service above and beyond and will happily pass along your comments to them. Looking forward to hosting you in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2016

Everything was top notch and the service was impecable. Would stay there again and again! They provided goggles for swimming at the pool. The breakfast options were amazing and pretty plentiful. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Axel D, General Manager at Hansar Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Dear Geminio G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. At Hansar, we strive to create memorable experiences and believe that little details, like providing goggles at the swimming pool, make a big difference.

We are grateful for your review and look forward to having you back with us !

Reviewed June 5, 2016

I stay with a friend in the residential part of the hotel for a week every 18 months or so. I therefore cannot speak for the hotel rooms themselves, but the condominium I stay in is superb right down to the finishing touches in all the rooms. The hotel is very close to the sky train and hence great shopping centres and restaurants, and has a great pool and gym and very comfortable public areas and restaurants.But for me its crowning glory is the staff on the front desk and the concierges who open the doors for you. I cannot speak highly enough of them - always courteous yet very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. I'm going out on a limb here naming someone but the chap on at night, year after year, called Sunthorn, is quite simply the most helpful hotel staff member I have EVER encountered. I hope after the management reads this review they all get a raise!

Room Tip: I cannot answer many of the above questions as I stay in one of the residences, rather than a hotel room.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank vis756
Axel D, General Manager at Hansar Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Dear vis756,

Thanks so much for your recent feedback. I am delighted to hear that even though you may not have stayed in the hotel, it sounds like Hansar left such a positive impression that you took the time to review.

Thank you for noting our concierge and front office team's friendly and above and beyond service. Indeed, our staff are truly the highlight of Hansar and embody genuine, warm Thai hospitality. We love seeing our guests and residences happy and will go the extra mile to ensure a positive experience - I will happily pass along your comments to them.

Again, thank you for your feedback. We would love to host you in our hotel one day very soon!