All reviewslumpini parktuk tukwalk in wardrobeliving roomfree upgradesilom mrtmetro stationminute walkbusiness districtpatpong night marketserviced apartmentsmall kitchenlaundry servicedefinitely stay here againstayed here for nightsexecutive roombig room
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We only stayed one night in a Superior bedroom, but I wish we could have stayed longer! Our room was not ready when we arrived at 2pm, but the staff was extremely accommodating (pulled out chairs for us to rest on and turned on the tv in the nice gym while we were waiting). We decided we wanted to do some exploring, and they quickly stored our luggage and assured us our rooms would be ready upon return. When we returned, we were so happy to see the beautiful room - there is no way we could have been mad! The clean & stylish room had lots of space (a huge walk-in closet) and included a kitchenette. The hotel is on a side street within walking distance from the Patpong Night Market and a convenient metro, and it is pretty small and tucked away, which was nice to come back to after a long day of heat, traffic, and crowds. The staff was so helpful and friendly. They helped us make dinner reservations, book cabs, showed us where to go via maps, and stored our luggage safely on our last day before our flight. I highly recommend this hotel for any type of traveler - excellent service & value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for selecting Baan K Residence by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

First thing first, we apologize for the delayed room arrangement due to the high occupancy during that period, and thank you very much for understanding. We are so glad that you satisfied with our room, location and service standard.

Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please consider returning stay at Baan K. We look forward to welcoming you back to our residence again in the near future.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed in Baan K Residence for a week & it was a great experience. I was greeted with a welcome drink & although I had booked for a Studio, I got upgraded to a 1 Bedroom Suite. The hotel is very clean & staff absolutely helpful in every way. The hotel doesn't have a restaurant but there is plenty of options within 5-15 minutes walking distance. Northeastern Restaurant, with authentic Thai food, is 4 minutes walk away close to a 7Eleven. Patpong, with plenty of shopping and food options, is within a 15 minutes walking distance. The staff can also help you with arranging for many tours in & around Bangkok. All in all a great place to stay & I definitely recommend it. Keep it up Baan K Residence.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Sir / Madam,

Baan K Residence by Bliston would like to thank you for choosing our residence as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We are so grateful to hear that you considered Baan K as the Great Gem in Bangkok! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and happy with our service.

Whenever you visit Bangkok, please consider returning stay at Baan K again. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I loved the modern style of this apartment hotel, and really enjoyed the excellent service. We were pleasantly surprised with a free welcome drink on arrival and a complimentary upgrade to a larger room. The quality of the accommodation was perfect, and I also got a lot of use out of the small fitness centre. Excellent value for money. The residence is located in the downtown area of Bangkok, which is away from the smog and bustle of the main tourist areas, but does require a bit of travel to see the sights - for us, this was a good compromise.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir / Madam,

Baan K Residence by Bliston would like to thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stayed with us.

We are truly delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with the modern room, facilities, and service standard.

Should you visit Bangkok in the future, we hope you will consider returning stay at Baan K again.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was a beautiful place with gorgeous gardens and great food. The owner and staff were great. The room is very nice. Our room was beautiful, with a view and a luxurious bed (complete with flower petals). Amenities available included manicures, pedicures, henna tattoos...I only wish we had stayed longer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stayed with us at Baan K Residence by Bliston.

We are glad to know that you satisfied with your stay and we hope to have a chance of welcoming you back to our residence again soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is my second time to stay in this hotel. I booked this hotel again as due to the excellent experience last time. They did not offer me a free upgrade this time but I am fine with the basic room as it is already big enough for me.

However, my experience was not as good as last time. The housekeeping lady (I did not know who was that at that moment) knocked my door while I was sleeping and I was going to wear my clothes to answer. However, the door was already unlocked quickly and she suddenly screamed as she saw me standing at the door. I really felt scared and embrassed as someone suddenly screamed in front of me outside my room, and I was only in underwear. I would suggest to wait for a while to ensure no one in the room before start the housekeeping work. Besides the wifi is not as stable (the staff fixed it quickly) as last time I stayed but it is still good.

Apart from that, I am satisfied with this hotel as the room is clean (thanks to the housekeeping lady) and spacious with good facilities. Front desk is good in service and patient. A small gym room which is good enough for me to do exerise. Location is also good, near the Lumpini MRT. I will consider to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, thank you very much for your second visit at Baan K Residence by Bliston. Your generous feedback on TripAdvisor is much appreciated and will be useful for other travelers looking for accommodation in Bangkok.

Regarding about the housekeeping issue, the management already reported this case to the housekeeping manager to investigate the staff and to be aware of the case like this. Thank you for your understanding and we hope this minor issue will not turn you away from our residence.

We are delighted to hear that our accommodation, service and location are still measured up your expectations. We look forward to have a chance of welcoming you back to Baan K again soon.