$196
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
$256
$206
Agoda.com
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
$121
$520
$448
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $499/night.

All reviewslumpini parktuk tukbedroom superiorwalk in wardrobeliving roomfree upgradesilom mrtmetro stationminute walkbusiness districtpatpong night marketserviced apartmentwalking distancesmall kitchenhome away from homelaundry servicedefinitely stay here again
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is my second time to stay in this hotel. I booked this hotel again as due to the excellent experience last time. They did not offer me a free upgrade this time but I am fine with the basic room as it is already big enough for me.

However, my experience was not as good as last time. The housekeeping lady (I did not know who was that at that moment) knocked my door while I was sleeping and I was going to wear my clothes to answer. However, the door was already unlocked quickly and she suddenly screamed as she saw me standing at the door. I really felt scared and embrassed as someone suddenly screamed in front of me outside my room, and I was only in underwear. I would suggest to wait for a while to ensure no one in the room before start the housekeeping work. Besides the wifi is not as stable (the staff fixed it quickly) as last time I stayed but it is still good.

Apart from that, I am satisfied with this hotel as the room is clean (thanks to the housekeeping lady) and spacious with good facilities. Front desk is good in service and patient. A small gym room which is good enough for me to do exerise. Location is also good, near the Lumpini MRT. I will consider to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, thank you very much for your second visit at Baan K Residence by Bliston. Your generous feedback on TripAdvisor is much appreciated and will be useful for other travelers looking for accommodation in Bangkok.

Regarding about the housekeeping issue, the management already reported this case to the housekeeping manager to investigate the staff and to be aware of the case like this. Thank you for your understanding and we hope this minor issue will not turn you away from our residence.

We are delighted to hear that our accommodation, service and location are still measured up your expectations. We look forward to have a chance of welcoming you back to Baan K again soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Spent two nights at Baan K before heading off to Vietnam. I really like the location of this place, as it is close enough to the craziness of Silom/Patpong but far enough away to to give you a sense of calmness. We were upgraded to a One bedroom Executive room upon arrival (always a nice thing!) and this room was huge! There was plenty of room to spread out, great closet space and large bedroom. The entire staff were so gracious. Helen, at the front desk, bent over backwards to answer our questions and assist with taxis, etc. Breakfast (included in the rate) was impressive and is served outside, which is a nice touch. MRT and SkyTrain are just a short walk away. This place is a tremendous value, is very clean, has an envied location and is close to transportation. I would stay here again if my travels take me back to Bangkok. Thank you Baan K!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Sir,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing Baan K Residence by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We are delighted to hear that you satisfied with our accommodation, location, service standard, and the reasonable price at Baan K. Thanks for your kind words to our staff Ms. Helen, she is one of our stars at Baan K and she would be grateful to see her name on your review.

Should you visit Bangkok in the future, we hope Baan K will be your first choice!

Have a Blissful Day.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Having stayed many times in Bangkok for usually 2 weeks at a time on business this place is probably the best if you want easy access to Lumpini Park for running and the pool. Its also has excellent WIFI and the rooms are large. If your there for more than a few days and want to have an apartment feel but still serviced and close to shops and somewhere to get some exercise then this is by far the best value and location in Bangkok especially if you are working in the business area. There are some great restaurants near by too.

Room Tip: Ask for an exec room they are huge
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir / Madam,

Baan K Residence by Bliston would like to thank you for always selecting our residence as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

Your generous feedback on TripAdvisor website is much appreciated. We are truly delighted to know that you satisfied with our residence and location of Baan K.

Whenever you visit Bangkok in the future whether for business or leisure purposes, please consider to return stay at Baan K again.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I spent my last night in Bangkok before flying back to the states here. The service was so friendly and helpful. The lobby is clean, if not a bit sterile. Sadly the A/C is not on in the hallway, so it can be a bit stifling until you get into your room and turn the A/C on. The room was clean, with a kitchenette, microwave and tea kettle included. The shower was perfect, it had just right amount of water pressure and options on what direction you want it spraying. It was very much up to 3-4 star standards in the U.S.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for letting Baan K Residence by Bliston full filled your trip with our warm hospitality.

We are truly glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our residence. Baan K is a 3* hotel & serviced residence but we confident that our service standard is second to none.

Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please do not hesitate to return stay at Baan K. We look forward to welcoming you back to our residence again soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We liked everything about this place. The location is great near the park, the room is large and everything in it looks new, clean and well maintained. They provide Tuk-Tuk rides to the skytrain station but it's not more than a 10 minute walk. Breakfast was fair, but we didn't mind it. There is so much food in every corner of the city that you can skip breakfast and have it some other place. Staff was the kindest we've met in Thailand and extremely helpful, English was well spoken. All in all, great value for money!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, thank you for choosing Baan K Residence by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

Your generous feedback on TripAdvisor website is much appreciated. We are so delighted to hear that you considered Baan K as a “Perfect” place to stay in Bangkok. We are a mid-size hotel, local brand, but we are trying our best to make sure our guests have a blissful stay at Baan K - and the guests’ satisfaction is our reward.

We are more than happy to welcome you back to our residence, whenever you visit Bangkok.