Lowest prices for your stay
$40
Free cancellation until 10/09/21
Trip.com$31
Travelocity$40
CheapTickets$40
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2017

I stayed at this hotel for one night while I was in Bangkok and it was a decent experience. The room was clean, large, had good A/C, and had a large fridge. However, with that said, the bathrooms are in need of maintenance, the fridge was turned off upon arrival, the place is hard to find, and there was a "FOR SALE" sign outside- which I'm not a fan of. Security seems strong. I was given a keycard for the front door and there is a safe in the room. The hotel also has no elevator (if that's important to you)- no big deal to me.

Room Type: Family Room (Top Floor)
# Of Travelers: 1

Positives:
- Big Room
- Good Prices (I booked in USD)
- Clean
- Big Fridge
- Keycard front door (to hotel) access

Negatives:
- Hard to find and has a for sale sign outside
- Needs maintenance (Bathroom)
- Fridge turned off upon arrival

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
MHCGuesthouseMgmt, Owner at Sarnn Sukhumvit 28, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review. Is it a problem to plug the fridge on. We do not know your time of arrival.
I see you missed the price you paid. Our 4 Wi-Fi system, all free. Stay at a Travel lodge you have to pay for Wi.Fi. Helpful staff. Free Tea/Soffee 24/7. Etc Etc.
Better luck next time
Bye.
Max Rathan

Reviewed June 14, 2017

This place was clean and very handy to the skytrain. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Skip the breakfast. The room was good. The fridge is very helpful. I would recommend this place as it is very central and no fuss.

Room tip: You will have to carry your bags upstairs
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Reception was very kindly!
she gave me upgrade room. It was enough to stay alone, it was comfortable.
I could use hot shower and wifi in the room and it is closer from the BTS station.
We can go anywhere by train easily.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Rooms are fine. Clean bed, hot shower, wi fi and air condition. Located perfectly between central Bangkok and the airport. Staff was super accommodating to let us check in early in the morning and helped us get a metered taxi back to the airport. 5 min walk from the BTS station. Definitively Great value for money!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2017

I have stayed at MHC twice now. I booked the first time and found the room to be very clean, and suitable to what I was needing. When I needed to return to Bangkok again, I didn't look anywhere else but I straight away booked MHC Guesthouse again as I found the staff to be friendly and welcoming. Not to mention, the environment tself was very relaxing. The location is perfect for getting what you need at the nearest mall, or catching the skytrain or taxi to where you need to go. I would highly recommend this place to anyone if you are needing an affordable, clean and relaxing place to stay.

Room tip: Keep in mind there are a lot of stairs to take your suitcases up and down with no lift.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Paka T, Manager at Sarnn Sukhumvit 28, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Dear Ms. Miriam