Really fine hotel, placed in a perfect place in Bangkok. It is close to everything, even subway AND sky train, nightlife and other attractions. However, it is still placed in a very silent place.
The room was great, and most things worked really well.
Now, the only 3 things I have to say against the hotel:
- The toilet had an extremely bad smell, so the whole room had a really bad smell 24/7, even after I had opened the windows for hours
- The reception was extremely slow at check-in. It took approximately half an hour (with only a single couple in front of me). This didn’t seem to be the case usually, but still, a problem I had
- They fetched a taxi in the morning (545am, so I trusted the hotel). Only problem was it costed 900 baht, and wasn’t metered. Very unprofessional, when I paid 250 baht to get from the airport to the hotel
Therefore, only 4 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galleria 10 Bangkok Hotel by Compass Hospitality, one of Sukhumvit's finest 4-star boutique hotels located in the heart of Bangkok. Boasting a stunning blend of modern and retro style fused with a certain charming elegance, Galleria 10 is located right in the heart of Sukhumvit, Bangkok's primary business, entertainment and shopping district. While many attractions are within comfortable walking distance, the hotel's convenient location provides easy access to Bangkok's various public transportation systems, allowing you to explore the city's many attractions with little fuss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Galleria 10 Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Bangkok Hotel Bangkok