“Lovely and heartwarming”

Ranked #283 of 859 Hotels in Bangkok
Singapore, Singapore
“Lovely and heartwarming”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My first ever trip to Bangkok with my best friend, and I was pleasantly surprised. Such warm and friendly Thai hospitality that I felt the moment I stepped into the hotel's entrance steps. Your concierge staff came running to me, greeted me with a smile and took away our luggages to the front desk. I never had such experience before staying in other hotels in other countries. Inmediately I was impressed.

Checked in on 14 March, stayed for 3 nights. Good breakfast spread, awesome shower and bathrooom, soft pillows and bed. Every morning when I head down for breakfast, the front office staff will greet with a smile.

So glad I chose an excellent hotel with a heartwarming service. Walking up and down Soi 10 was all worth it. I did not see the hotel's tuk tuk though, during my stay.

Most importantly, my best friend is happy staying here, and it makes me happy seeing him happy.
I will come again the next time, that is for sure. Now that I am back home, I miss Bangkok already. Kudos to your staff!

Room Tip: High floor is good. I got the 7th floor which is the highest one.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
GM-Galleria10, General Manager at Galleria 10 Hotel Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear ElvenPrince,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and do let us know on your next visit.

Regards,

Affendy B Ismail

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We arrived to this hotel, after traveling 14 days in Vietnam, what a difference!! The hotel was nice and modern, the rooftop was nice relaxing with a drink, and the service was ok but wery western comparing to Vietnam. The rooms was great, and hotel was quit, so for this rate we can recommend it.

Dear KimV,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for all the kind words and see you again soon.

Regards,

Affendy B Ismail
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

The Galleria hotel is in a great location. It's on a fairly a quiet street. And in walking distance to the BTS, malls and restaurants. It was modestly priced as we booked through a flash sale on Agoda. The rooms were decent size with a good bathroom. We really liked the rooftop pool and longe. It had a relaxing atmosphere and delicious coconut shakes. I will say the fron desk needs a tiny bit of help. I was trying to reach my friend who was also saying at the hotel and that was difficult and I requested water be brought to my room and it never happened. Overall, I can recommend this hotel in Bangkok.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
GM-Galleria10, General Manager at Galleria 10 Hotel Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear planck23,

Thank you for your review.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay and also our Coco Colada.....I hope you were not drunk hahahahah
With regards to your request to locate your friend I am very sorry it didn't happen. I have brief my co workers.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed March 11, 2014

the hotel is a nice sheek feel with bright fancy walkway at night, sleek and modern.
Room was ok, paid $55 night which is actually quite good value. Room was nothing special, had ll the amenites of a 3 star hotel,reception at the start did not hep me with the bag - They just gave me the key to my room, did not give me directions of how to get there - turn right, turn left etc, owever that was the only thing i could complain about.
Hotels breakfast buffet wa amazing though. Beautiful restaurant and a great atmosphere.There was a great variety of breakfast and even had cooks cooking eggs fresh for you on the wok. all you have to do is line up, and the line was never long.
God vaue for what you pay for

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear hassan h,

Thank you for your review.
Our staffs should have escorted you to your room, sorry to hear it did not happen. Our breakfast ......we try to cater to all nationality and also it is set base on nationality we have in the hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed our Food and Beverage outlets.

Runaway Bay, Australia
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 5 days and it was wonderful. We had a bit of trouble finding the hotel, since its kinda hidden down the street Soi 10, and you wouldn't be able to tell looking down. But after a little walk down the street, the hotel is beaming and from the first steps down to the reception you get the vibe of the hotel, which is elegant, modern and hip.
We get to the reception, get our complimentary coconut ice-cream, which was to die for, and finally a reception where all the people working there, speaks a proper English.
We get to the room and the bed is divine. Not the greatest view from the room, but we didn't mind that. Great air con, shower products and really nice and clean. The sliding glass doors which are the only thing between you and the bedroom, are a bit of a test for a couple I must say, and very loud to close at night.
Everything else was unbelievable, the breakfast buffet changed every day, always something new to try and plenty of it. You HAVE to try their green curry when its there, so yum.
The staff was really friendly and always happy to help with anything.
We would love to stay here again, especially because we never got to use the rooftop swimmingpool, and this was our own fault :P

Dear Fie S,

Thank you for your review.
Thank you for your kind words about our Galleria 10. I am terribly happy that this week reviews guests were complimenting on our Food & Beverage outlets,at least all our hard work for the month or so is working.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Galleria 10 on the first leg of our holiday, and are glad we did.

The hotel is situated in Sukhumvit, which give good access to local restaurants and transport to the rest of Bangkok. It's about a 5 minutes walk to the BTS station.

The hotel staff are fantastic. Always happy and nothing is too much trouble.

The rooms are well equipped, and clean, with a good bathroom and powerful shower.

Breakfast gives a good selection of fruit, pastries, ham and cheese and a variety of eggs as well as some Thai options.

The hotel has a great roof terrace with small pool. Great for unwinding after tackling the hustle and bustle of Bangkok through the day. The bar and food on the roof terrace is a little pricey, but is good and convenient.

There is also a decent gym and massage area.

We have really enjoyed our stay at Galleria 10,and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear James W,

Thank you for your review.
Thank you for your kind words about Galleria 10. Do check out our promotions regularly in our website....we always try to surprise our guest.

Durban, South Africa
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Overall this is not a bad option to stay at in Bangkok. Location is good, breakfast was average, staff and service good, and overall a stay which we can't complain about. Views aren't the best, but they don't need to be in Bangkok.

Dear Dbnbeaver,

Thank you for your review.
Simple but a very positive review,especially about the view :-)