1,725 results
All reviewsthe main roadwelcome ice creamchill roomrooftop poolquiet soitrendy hotelasok stationtop floorsmall poolrain showerterminal shopping mallsoi cowboytuk tukstayed here for nightsrooms are niceupon checkcomfortable stay
Reviewed June 25, 2012

If you want a place to rest Ramada Encore is the place for you. Just be sure you don't mind the view which is just brick walls from floors 1-5. 6th floor offers a miniscule cityscape but you'd have to not notice the condominiums blocking the view. The top floor offers a bar with a small glass enclose pool but a bit expensive drinks. The lobby offers good lunch promo the time we were there. Pay only for two persons when you are a group of four. Be prepared for a 10-15 minute walk to eat or shop, remember the humidity and heat. You'd have to ask for items missing on your bathroom like toothbrush like we did. They also charge for outgoing calls even if it is local but wi-fi is free. They offer free short shuttle just before the main street where you walk the rest of the way. Staff is polite although not so much well versed in the english language.

Room Tip: choose 6th floor upwards where view is a bit nicer
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank faith n
Reviewed June 25, 2012

A nice boutique hotel off soi 10 which is new and modern. It’s a little walk to the hotel but not much. I seem to read so many reviews where people say its 15 mins walk down the soi. Its not – its a 5 min walk at most and if you walk a good pace its 3 mins. Asoke sky train is a further 3 mins walk from the bottom. The hotel runs a golf buggy down the soi and if you are lucky it will be available and then the trip takes 1 min.

The entrance to the hotel is nice. You pass the restaurant and bar as you go in and it’s laid out very nice and looks enticing.

Now we did have a problem with check in. We specifically booked a twin bed room. This is so my wife and I could stay in one and her daughter in the other. When we checked in the guy said he was upgrading us. Whether it was an upgrade or not I don’t know but when we go to room, only one bed. So I phoned reception to say that we had asked for 2 beds and they said they can put an extra bed in. So great I said all sorted. So that will be a 1000 baht a night extra sir. So I tried to get them to see the logic that I had booked a twin bed and booked 3 people on their website. But they insisted on charging a 1000 baht extra per night for 4 nights for the now extra bed that was needed. I was getting very annoyed now and told them I was not paying and to move us to a twin room and sort it. So they finally phoned me and said no problem we not charge you for extra bed ie the extra bed I had already booked and paid for.
So this was really the only problem we had. Room was nice, not practically big but functional with nice shower room.

(Most) staff including a bell boy that had worked in the UK before was fantastic. Unfortunate for him his work was coming to and end due to tourist season ending. But he was so helpful and an asset to the place.

Don’t know that I would return as there is just so much choice in Bangkok at this price but I would not be upset if it was last hotel left and had to have it.

Room Tip: Beware of the upgrade that you are getting an upgrade
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This hotel has terrible reception staff. The service here is way below what i would normally expect from Ramada. The decor is suppose to be some new age cool scene and at first it does get you thinking you are staying at some new age hotel. but the lack of service is memorable.

I didnt know if my room also included breakfast and went to the desk in the morning to ask, the conceirge seen me waiting and asked if he could help. I told him i wasnt sure if id paid for breakfast or not in my booking and he said "thats not a problem" and guided me to the resturant where i was shown to a table.

The resturant has waffles - which i love but they run out and i ask the staff for more. I was told just a moment - 40 minutes later after further reminders i was able to get another, and that was because i kept reminding one staff member. The original staff member i approached with the request totally forgot about me. On leaving the resturant i was charged 350 bht for breakfast - I could not believe it. That is way over the top for breakfast. I went to the front desk to explain what had happended and the woman simply said "how would you like to pay for that" Absolutley no regard for my disatisfaction or what had happened.

I wont stay here again, the aircon was good but the rooms were small but clean. Location is poor as you have to walk too far to Sukumvit rd.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank whitepointer
Reviewed June 19, 2012

i stayed for 4 days, The hotel is nice,small but it's no problem,,Near from BTS sky train,The space at the room is not big.The staff is friendly and helpful,

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adetya H
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Fantastic hotel , good location near to terminal 21 mall also so many activates around near to metro station very easy in case u wanna go anywhere . Rooms is very clean super b . HK . FO are amazing always smiling . Roof top bar is so nice . I really recommend this hotels to everyone book online u will get good  room rate . Hotel GM always around to make sure all guests is well serviced . No. 1 hotel is sukhumvit area .

• Stayed: June 2012