1,724 results
All reviewsthe main roadwelcome ice creamchill roomrooftop poolquiet soitrendy hotelasok stationtop floorsmall poolrain showerterminal shopping mallsoi cowboytuk tukstayed here for nightsrooms are niceupon checkcomfortable stay
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My partner and I recently stayed here.

We were very pleased with our room, the breakfast the pool and gym and staff.

The only annoyance was the bar staff acting like they understand you, and bring you the wrong cocktails... I'm
Not sure why they did this, we would complain about the drink and request our original order.

The hotel staff are extremely friendly and willing to assist with any requests/ questions you may have.

The hotel is in a very good location, close to the sky train, a lot of restaurants and shopping centers close by. The hotel have a tuk tuk service that will drop you down to the main street whenever you are ready to go!

I would definitely recommend staying here if you are traveling to Bangkok. Would stay here in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The hotel is cosy. The rooms are comfortable and service is good. Excellent breakfast. Also they have buffet lunch which is very good. The price is quite reasonable compared to other hotels in the same league.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Great little hotel down Soi 10. Rooms were spotless and modern, service was efficient and smiley and the value for money was fantastic! Hotels in Bangkok generally are good value for money but this small hotel has everything the bigger ones do at about a third of the price. Great place if you're just stopping through.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Me and a mate were traveling to see Bangkok for a couple of days. Very glad we chose this hotel. Alright location as compared to the big names which are right on sukhumvit, this is a 5 min walk down in one of the lanes. But the overwhelming quality of good service, smiling people and quality good rooms and facilities made it a great choice. Every penny worth the price and even a hefty tip!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I am a fan of walking. And Ramada Encore is walking distance from Sukhumvit road and the the BTS station Asok. Close to Terminal 21 shopping mall and some pretty good restaurants as well. I have to say I really liked the room and the staff was very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo