“Great Hotel”

Galleria 10 Sukhumvit
Ranked #273 of 879 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed September 2, 2011

New hotel at Soi 10. Modern decor, super comfy beds and helpful staff. Had a bit of problem with the water pressure and hot water, but other than that it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank janepoo
Kittipong W, Operation Manager at Galleria 10 Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Dear Janepoo
Thank you for making our hotel your preferred hotel in Bangkok and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.
I am pleased to hear that overall you had an enjoyable stay with our hotel facilities and services.
I look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you back again soon and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at opm@galleriatenbangkok.com should you require further assistance.

There are newer reviews for Galleria 10 Sukhumvit

Reviewed September 1, 2011

The hotel is new, in great condition. I knew that the rooms would be small, based on other reviews, but was pleasantly surprised by the innovative design making the rooms appear larger. I booked "superior" over "standard", supposedly because, I believed, the "superior" rooms were on the upper floors, but when we checked in, they initially put us on the second floor. The swimming pool isn't quite ready, but management told me they are expecting it to be so soon. The golf cart to Sukhumvit Road was a very nice touch by the hotel, though the walk isn't so far. It's also close to the Skytrain.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank pettifog
Reviewed September 1, 2011

The hotel ambience is perfect for young ppl. The hip design and contrasting colours are so sharp and great for phototaking! Service was great. I had some takeaway from dinner and requested room service to reheat it. They are so friendly and replace my food on some food looking plates, making it like a new dishes! The location is just few station from Siam! Totally worth the money!

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank SSWY

Dear SSWY

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Quiet little place in Sukhomvit 10, not near the streets. Though a bit far, i love the cute tuk tuk that can ferry you to the main road. That was super convenient facility! Staff was also super helpful and twas quite a pleasant stay in this hotel. Hope the prices stay that rate ! Because if i come back to BKK, will surely stay here again!

P/S: LOVED the ice cream welcome. On such a hot day i was so glad to see the hotel staff bring me an ICE CREAM!! :)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank WaiiKwok

Dear WaiiKwok

Reviewed August 30, 2011

Wonderful new hotel with adjoining rooms for family or friends. Security outstanding and service wionderful. Staff and manager exstremely helpful. Very clean and good location, close to grocery, street food, American food and shopping. Quiet park on the corner to relax. Orient yourself to area and location for easy cab drop off across the street, due to u-turn problems with Bangkok streets. Breakfast was excellent, 350 baht for adults and 250 for children - a litte pricey.
Will arrange airport transportation with taxi the hotel uses, you pay. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank lingylu

Dear lingylu

Reviewed August 25, 2011

At check in I've been asked for a credit card, I gave the same one I used for booking the room on the ramada web site and after the lady at front desk made a photocopy of the same been asked for a different card because they could not accept that one, I didn't have any other card with me for the trip so I informed the front desk lady of the same and been asked again for a different card (??????) at that I told her that since I have booked the room thru the web with a card and got accepted I dont see why should I give a different card at check in and only then I got checked in(10 min WAITING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN EASILY AVOIDED).
The elevator works only after shown the room key, needless to say we had to get the key programmed after every day since the elevator was not reading the key(more time loss).
On the 2 night the shower got clogged (new hotel?) called front desk but no answer, till next morning, apart from that the shower is very nice since i really like rain shower but unfortunately not enough water pressure for it to be enjoyable, hence not a good shower, ( I might add very dark light inside shower box)
Worst electrical set up i have ever seen, not enough plugs light switch very unfriendly, Free internet but very slow connection.
A/C is very noisy.
Good Minibar
Bangkok is full of very good Hotels small or big new or old and I'm sorry to say Ramada Encore is NOT one of them and I will not be Back nor suggest it to my friend

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Ale1580
sureerat, General Manager at Galleria 10 Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2011

Thank you very much for your comments and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have already contacted you through personal e-mail and look forward to welcoming you back at Encore Bangkok.
Best regards,
The Management

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I have stayed at many hotels in bangkok but i must say this was my best experience.Newly constructed and managed by an excellent staff,This hotel has everything perfectly balanced.I was really impressed by the innovative interiors.Since its still under construction.There is no swimming pool and a very small fitness center,Now that may annoy a few but overall it was an awesome experience for me.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business