Lowest prices for your stay
$63
$62
Priceline$63
Hotels.com$63
ZenHotels.com$115
All reviews soma restaurant medical check the perfect place to stay general manager excellent hospitality living room minute walk rooms are spacious front office staff rooftop pool room service early check buffet breakfast taxi gym thonglor channels
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I recently stayed at Amari Residences Bangkok when on business.
The hotel was more like lavish serviced appartments than a Hotel.
Room was a Studio Deluxe with two rooms inc full kitchen for eq. A$85.
This included full breakfast with a superb array of choices.
The staff were friendly & able to assist with any enquiry or request.
I can thoroughly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here because our baby was very sick and we needed to be close to Bangkok hospital. (5 min walk) Some of the staff were horrible and other were very good. The rooms were fair with the bed being very soft and wounderful but the sofa had nasty stains and was very dirty. Internet was free and fast. Hotel lost some of our laundry. Hotel not extreamly busy. Overall the room and service was fair at best. Wil not return.

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank ZaneStorm
AmariResBangko, Asst. Manager E-Distribution at Amari Residences Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Dear Mr Burns,

Firstly thank you for choosing the Amari Residences Bangkok for your recent visit to Bangkok. I was disappointed to hear about the issues that occured during your stay with us. With reference to the room, I appreciate your comment and you can rest assure that we have addressed the issues with Housekeeping in terms of cleanness. We duly checked everywhere to find your missing laundry, we even went through all laundry baskets, however we
Even though your experience was not entirely up to your expectations, I do hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future by staying with us. We would love to change your perception and provide you with the warm, friendly and efficient service that Amari Residences Bangkok is very proud to deliver to each of our guests. Please do feel free to contact me directly for your next visit and I will personally look after you booking.

Best regards

Ingo Domaschke
Ingo.Domaschke@amari.com

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of days in May. Nice counter staff.

Got a taxi driver from the airport who had their meter 'fixed'. Showed 43 kilometers from the airport, when it was really about 31km. I travel to BKK frequently, and know what the meter should be. I was just trying to take a picture of the meter, when the taxi driver turned it off. He knew he had been caught. You should normally pay 220-250 baht, plus 50 baht airport charge, and 70 baht tolls. I detest the pink taxis in BKK. 90% of all problems with taxis here are with these.

Even the cheapest room here is very nice. Comfortable room, nice bed. The kitchen is nice, too. It's great to have the 2+1 washer/dryer. It does take a long time to do a laundry load. 2-3 hours for medium loads.

The wood floor in the bedroom seems cheap, but everything else ok. Internet ok, but for multiple devices you have to call the front desk.

The breakfast was good, and if you're leaving early, they have a nice breakfast box, you can order the day before.

Room tip: Try not to get a room next to families with screaming kids. Can be a bit annoying at times.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JaimitoCartero
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I had a wonderful experience at the Amari Residences Bangkok. I stayed for two weeks while working locally and the hotel accommodated my every need. Suites are spacious and thoughtfully designed, breakfast is wonderful and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. A short cab ride away from the sky train or the staff will help you arrange a taxi to any destination. Lovely gym and pool on the roof as well. The adjacent cafe is perfect for a coffee break or light meal. Would highly recommend for an extended stay.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank maddiekey
Reviewed February 1, 2012

It was the 2nd time that i chose to stay at Amari Residences Bangkok. The first stay i had with them was excellent. The staff were very attentive to our needs, breakfast was alright, and most importantly, the room was clean. The second stay however, was a tad different. The room was not very clean. The interior was very worn out and there were quite a few flies in the bathroom. Their shuttle service was temporarily suspended during my stay due to a lack of drivers? It is pretty hard to get to the hotel especially during peak hour due to the massive traffic jam and thus taxis wouldn't want to send us back. The reservation agent, Mr. Pisut, was excellent! Kudos to him. All in all, I was not very pleased with the stay this time as it was very disappointing and did not live up to the expectation i had from my first stay. Hopefully, the management would do something about the shuttle service as well as the room cleanliness.

Room tip: Choose a room that is on the higher floors.
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Tylercheww
AmariResBangko, Manager at Amari Residences Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

We appreciate you pointing out some areas we can improve on and we will look into this to adjust our services accordingly. To fulfill the requests of shuttle services, we are now working closely together with our neighbor Bangkok Hospital, who is providing shuttle service every 30 mins into various areas of the City. However we are surprised to hear about the facilities at the hotel which are updated regularly and this is reflected in the various positive comments we receive from the TripAdvisor Community. I invite you to contact me directly if you will be coming back to Bangkok to give us an opportunity to do better on your next stay