Lowest prices for your stay
$63
$62
Priceline$63
Hotels.com$63
ZenHotels.com$115
All reviews soma restaurant medical check the perfect place to stay general manager excellent hospitality living room minute walk rooms are spacious front office staff rooftop pool room service early check buffet breakfast taxi gym thonglor channels
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of days in May. Nice counter staff.

Got a taxi driver from the airport who had their meter 'fixed'. Showed 43 kilometers from the airport, when it was really about 31km. I travel to BKK frequently, and know what the meter should be. I was just trying to take a picture of the meter, when the taxi driver turned it off. He knew he had been caught. You should normally pay 220-250 baht, plus 50 baht airport charge, and 70 baht tolls. I detest the pink taxis in BKK. 90% of all problems with taxis here are with these.

Even the cheapest room here is very nice. Comfortable room, nice bed. The kitchen is nice, too. It's great to have the 2+1 washer/dryer. It does take a long time to do a laundry load. 2-3 hours for medium loads.

The wood floor in the bedroom seems cheap, but everything else ok. Internet ok, but for multiple devices you have to call the front desk.

The breakfast was good, and if you're leaving early, they have a nice breakfast box, you can order the day before.

Room tip: Try not to get a room next to families with screaming kids. Can be a bit annoying at times.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JaimitoCartero
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I had a wonderful experience at the Amari Residences Bangkok. I stayed for two weeks while working locally and the hotel accommodated my every need. Suites are spacious and thoughtfully designed, breakfast is wonderful and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. A short cab ride away from the sky train or the staff will help you arrange a taxi to any destination. Lovely gym and pool on the roof as well. The adjacent cafe is perfect for a coffee break or light meal. Would highly recommend for an extended stay.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank maddiekey
Reviewed February 1, 2012

It was the 2nd time that i chose to stay at Amari Residences Bangkok. The first stay i had with them was excellent. The staff were very attentive to our needs, breakfast was alright, and most importantly, the room was clean. The second stay however, was a tad different. The room was not very clean. The interior was very worn out and there were quite a few flies in the bathroom. Their shuttle service was temporarily suspended during my stay due to a lack of drivers? It is pretty hard to get to the hotel especially during peak hour due to the massive traffic jam and thus taxis wouldn't want to send us back. The reservation agent, Mr. Pisut, was excellent! Kudos to him. All in all, I was not very pleased with the stay this time as it was very disappointing and did not live up to the expectation i had from my first stay. Hopefully, the management would do something about the shuttle service as well as the room cleanliness.

Room tip: Choose a room that is on the higher floors.
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Tylercheww
AmariResBangko, Manager at Amari Residences Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

We appreciate you pointing out some areas we can improve on and we will look into this to adjust our services accordingly. To fulfill the requests of shuttle services, we are now working closely together with our neighbor Bangkok Hospital, who is providing shuttle service every 30 mins into various areas of the City. However we are surprised to hear about the facilities at the hotel which are updated regularly and this is reflected in the various positive comments we receive from the TripAdvisor Community. I invite you to contact me directly if you will be coming back to Bangkok to give us an opportunity to do better on your next stay

Reviewed October 22, 2011

My mom fell critcally ill and I suddenly had to travel to Bangkok to bring her back to the US. While making these arrangements I stayed at Amari Residences in Bangkok, which was very convenient to the hospital. The hotel was so pleasant and everything there so perfectly designed/planned. The staff was very courteous and helpful. My first night in Bangkok I had booked in a very pricey "4.5 star" hotel and my stay was not nearly as smooth as my subsequent days at Amari.

I will definitely stay here my next trip to Bangkok!

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank sheflea
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Very pleasant 3-night stay at this new tastefully designed Hotel. Within walking distance from Bangkok Hospital. Have stayed in quite a few Hotels and Residences throughout Asia, but this hotel has genuinely attentive staff who clearly underwent excellent hospitality training. Specially liked the roomy suites, wouldn't expect that when you see the boutique-like exterior. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: October 2011