The worst experience I had in Bangkok!
1. We arrived 3 hours early, The receptionist looked very dissapointed and did not smile a bit. They kept us waiting although it turned out the room was available and clean. (and it was not much fun to wait with a baby & 2 children)
2.Finally we got the familiy suite - (which we paid for 120$)
The our room was big but the girls room was tiny with no windows.
3. The girls wanted to watch some TV but at all the stations seem neuclear like 50 years ago.
4. the suite had kitchen but with no plates/forks/knifes... and it took them ages to bring us.
5. The next day, when we went siteseeing,we put the green "please clean" sign, and ask specifically that they will clean the room.
We came back 5 hours later and pf course - no one cleaned our rooms.
6. Once we bring in food - the kitchen was full of small flies which were all over our food.
7. The bath is leaking all over the floor - if the water is heating the wall (no drainage)
8.Very poor breakfast - and they pack all the food in your plate and serve it immediatly including coffee (as if trying to rush you out).
9. The bad is wide but so soft like jelly. Our sleep was bad and each move - I woke up my wife.
To summarize - we paid for a 5 star hotel and got the worst 3 star hotel with awfull service.
I truely do not recommend get anywhere near this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qiu Hotel is a unique residential offering of 78 contemporary apartments lying in the heart of Sukhumvit district with convenient a prime location perfectly situated with access to a Bangkok's city life and vibrant entertainment access with nearby to the Onnut BTS Sky train through a five-minute walk, along with all the amenities business or leisure travelers could wish for Comfortable, relaxation and rejuvenate from the stagnancy when you return after a successful day in the vibrant city. Incorporating chic design and style, with seamless and providing exemplary personalized services, each apartment is genial of genuine elegance and simplicity. Offering spacious rooms with a satellite TV, it features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. At Qiu Hotel, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. Our Service staff with well trained in all areas, the services you can touch during your stay with Qiu Hotel. Top features of the hotel include a restaurant, car park, elevator, Wi-Fi in public areas, and smoking area. All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. The hotel offers wonderful recreational facilities such as an outdoor pool to make your stay truly unforgettable. Whatever the purpose of your visit may be, Qiu Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Qiu Hotel Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Bells - On Nut Hotel Bangkok