“Fabulous accomodation and service with a smile”

Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit
Ranked #41 of 861 Hotels in Bangkok
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Fabulous accomodation and service with a smile”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Hi and thank you Novotel for a wonderful stay with my husband, myself and two year old daughter. We were so looked after from day one!. We stayed in the suite and loved the premier lounge for breakfast and canapes at 5pm. My daughter had a fever and the staff in the premier lounge were so helpful in getting us to the local hospital. We were constantly looked after at Novotel even at the front desk downstairs. The decor, relaxing essential oils, lighting, pool gym is definitely an experience. I actually share the same surname with the General Manager so the local beauty parlour thought I was related and offered me a free massage, being the honest person I said no I was not related.
I will be returning next month as we are using Safe fertility to try to have a sibling, I am coming by myself and I can't wait!!

Room Tip: Just do it!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
NBPSH, Resident Manager at Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Guest

It was a pleasure having you staying with us. Thank you for sharing your appreciation with us on your recent stay and rewarding our team for their friendliness and attention to details.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Ploenchit and feel free to contact me directly shall you need any assistance in proceeding your next booking

Yours Faithfully - The Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (552)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel was booked at the last minute, and exceeded everything I had expected. We stayed for one night, and I wished we'd stayed longer.

The hotel is I believe only two years old. The hotel is beautifully appointed, and you are met with a courteous concierge team, along with an exceptional multi-lingual reception team. It was so refreshing being able to speak English in Thailand and be understood, I am understanding that Thai is the native language, but this hotel was pleasantly westernised.

The room we stayed in was beautifully appointed. We stayed in an amazing suite, big room, living spaces and bathroom was beautiful. We were treated amazingly by all the hotel staff which was fantastic.

I was pleasantly delighted that the hotel had taken some reserved initiative in seating us away from the madness of the shall I say mob of breakfast goers, and seated us just afar from the food setup. I find it so much more desirable being able to enjoy breakfast without being stared at or people whispering or even coming over to say hello.

This hotel gets my vote on every level. I cannot fault them on anything. And I mean we had special requests and odd requirements, but they were met with ease, understanding and further fulfillment.

Great Work Novotel, you have an amazing team at this Hotel!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
NBPSH, Resident Manager at Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to complete your review on Trip Advisor.

Your personal recommendation on our hotel are very gratifying , we have noted your appreciation on our cleanliness level and location

Once again we thank you for staying with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back again to Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Reviewed February 6, 2013

we stayed at a superior room,it was big enough,well decorated and there are
all the things that you may need like,umbrella.flashlight,table clock,....
the best thing was the location with skytrain at hotel doorstepand internet desk at lobby,helpfull and polite stuffs,good breakfast which could be better.
totally it has realy worth the money!!!

Room Tip: rooms on higher floors have great view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review on TripAdvisor and giving us your feedback on your recent stay at Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit
We are delighted to learn that you had a perfect and enjoyable stay with us and particularly value our hotel room feature and team frienliness.
We have noted your concern on the breakfast which will be looked in for improvements.
Once again thank you for sharing your exprience with us.

We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stayed at Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit for 3 nights last September. This hotel is not exactly located at Bangkok's shopping district, it only takes one or two BTS stops to reach nevertheless. It's certainly safe, clean and worth the value. Breakfast buffet came with wide range of fine options and staffs there delivered excellent service consistently. No complaints at all!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on your recent stay with us at Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit.
We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and particularly value our hotel location and team friendliness.

Your comments are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.
We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again.
South Hampton
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed 5 nights at this hotel and it was just right for what I need-a safe, clean and centrally located hotel-near restaurants and shopping. Hotel is located within 5 minute walk of good eating places that serve a variety of foods (Indian, Chinese, Lebanese) as well as McDonalds, BK and Starbucks! Hotel rooms are clean, safe & mini bar available, free wi-fi, comfortable bed and decent amenities provided. I did not spend much time in hotel to use gym, pool and restaurants because there was too much to explore, eat and do outside the hotel. I could not have picked a better place and will definitely return to this hotel if I ever come back to Bangkok!

Room Tip: Enjoyed view of room on high floors ending in 05-end of hall room
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review on TripAdvisor and sharing your satisfaction on your stay with us.
We are glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay while giving a special appreciation on our hotel cleanliness, locationt and wifi connectivity.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit.