Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit
Dream Bangkok(Bangkok)
$74
Travelocity
4,350 results
All reviewspremier loungedee loungesquare restaurantbts stationcentral embassyspecial thanksexcellent locationexecutive floorconvenient locationeasy accesscentral worldrain showerbuffet breakfastenjoyed my stayjinshoppingtrain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2012

This hotel is located in front of BTS Ploenchit station which is very convenient. Small pool and almost NO shade . ( only 6 loungers) But beautiful pool and gym. Internet is AGAIN not free ( of course ACCOR HOTEL GROUP)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank COCOLINA1962
NBFP, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Bangkok. Your valuable comments will be shared among our team. It is such a great pleasure to hear that you are pleased with the location of our Hotel and it had conveniently facilitated you during your stay. Regarding the Internet policy, the hotel provides 2 free-of-charge iMac stations at the lobby and 2 more at the Premier Lounge. Please do not hesitate to use this free service during your next stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back and providing you with more satisfying stay with us in every respect.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Stayed one night only but no regrets, really excellent and would recommend it to others. Good value, very good buffet breakfast, and super helpful lobby staff. Will definitely return if they keep prices reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

First of all, thank you very much indeed for having given us a chance to accommodate you recently. We are so pleased to hear such delightful compliments and we will absolutely share the feedback with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights and was pleased with the room decor. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and were able to understand simple English. The breakfast spread was quite good. I like most about this hotel is the location as the entrance to BTS - Ploenchit is just right outside the hotel. It's so convenient for travelling to all my fav shopping malls. I would highly recommend this hotel as it's really value for money and I'd definitely go back the next time I visit Bangkok.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends

Dear valued guest,

On behalf of the management and the team here at Novotel Bangkok Fenix Ploenchit, we thank you, first of all, for having chosen to stay with us during your visit to Thailand and secondly for providing us with such delightful feedbacks.

In addition to being in one of the best locations in Bangkok, we also strive to always provide the best service quality to our guests. Your kind compliments were delightfully shared with our team.

We look forward to providing you with another satisfying stay at our Hotel.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I stayed here for nights during a brief business trip to Bangkok in late 2011. The hotel is in excellent condition, and I believe was only about a year old.

I stayed on the Premier/Executive level and was impressed. The view from the outdoor deck is pretty amazing (see pics), although I wouldn't recommend going outside with young children, as a knee high garden wall is the only barrier around the edge.

The service in the lounge was great, with staff very attentive and willing to help. Canapes/drinks were plentiful in the evening, and it was a comfortable place to sit and get work done.

The room was comfortable, with a king sized bed and work station, and a great shower - I always love the dinnerplate sized shower heads that Novotels have:)

The location of this hotel is great also. The MRT station is directly outside, although I chose to walk approx 20 mins down the road to the MBK/Siam Paragon shopping complex. There are food and market stalls very close to the hotel, and taxi's are also easy to find.

I was impressed also with the helpfulness of the reception staff. I had to check out at 10am and had meetings all day before a midnight flight. I was allowed to leave my bags at the hotel, and then return in the afternoon to use the showers/locker room on the 3rd floor near the pool so I could freshen up before my flight. Staff were also knowledgeable with regard to local attractions and restaurants.

I can say with a high degree of certainty - I'll be back here again soon!

Room Tip: Stay on the Premier level. It's not that expensive, and well worth it!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

In addition to being in one of the best locations in Bangkok, we also strive to always provide the best service quality to our guests. Your kind compliments were delightfully shared with our team at Premier Lounge.

We look forward to providing you with another satisfying stay at our Hotel.