Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Do not stay here! This place is awful. The rooms are terrible, walls are gross. I've been in Asia 10 months, this is one of the top 5 worst (I'm including India here...). The staff is so rude, it's unbelievable! For no reason, the woman at reception was saying "I don't want you making smiley smiley at me" (what does that even mean?!?). Do not stay here unless you're a masochist who likes terrible accommodation. The worst.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Fleamike
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights when first arriving in Bangkok opting for the double fan room with shower and toilet (350baht). The room was pretty clean as was the bathroom. Shower sprayed in every direction possible - but I suppose that's what wet rooms are for!

Reading other reviews we didn't find the staff rude. They weren't particularly helpful when we asked questions about the area - more non committal than rude though. We'd go back and stay here when in bangkok again.

No wifi, but bar next door does - which you can still pick up in the guest house.

Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank Charlotte P
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Please be advised that if you stop by for a drink in the restaurant and ask to recharge your phone, you will be treated as though you were a thief trying to steal their precious resources. I asked for permission to recharge my phone so that I could use it on my upcoming flight. The staff member asked me what room I was staying in. I told her I was a first time restaurant guest having a drink and she proceeded to give me a lecture on how it's rude to order just one drink (I had just arrived) and sit there abusing their electricity for the rest of the day. A little presumptuous, no? At no time did I raise my voice or otherwise give her reason to react the way she did. Great way to treat your guests! Going by the other reviews here, though, I'm not surprised.

Date of stay: August 2012
3  Thank parasight
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed here for almost a week and we really loved our stay. There is a great vibe and it is full of travellers. They show movies every evening in the chill out area where there are cushions and everything to lay back and read or chill out. The food in the restaurant is good, the staff are friendly and the rooms are basic but clean. Very cheap. Great value for money. Only downside was no wifi but there is an internet cafe next door.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sinead N
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We only stayed here for one night since the day after we were departing to the south of Thailand. We arrived in Bangkok from Cambodia at 9pm and started to look for a guest house near Khao San Road. This guest house is a few streets from Khao San Road and it wasn't really noisy so its maybe a good option if you are trying to avoid staying in Khao San.

The staff was unbelievable rude, the woman in the desk just answered yes/no to all of our questions, but we were quite tired after the trip and they had a triple and a double room (we were 5) for a reasonably good price so we stayed there.

The rooms are pretty basic, with private bathroom and fan, so I won't complain about the room itself. In my floor (2nd floor) there was a terrace and everyone smoked there, although there were a lot of signs of no smoking.

In the main floor, at the time we arrived, a lot of people were watching a movie in a big screen. I think they have this cinema twice a day, so if you want to see a movie or just chill out you maybe can go there. Also you can use internet in their computers, but you have to pay, no free wifi for the guests.

Date of stay: July 2012