“Absolute Bangkok”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Absolute Bangkok

Absolute Bangkok
Ranked #43 of 205 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Absolute Bangkok is operated by a team of licensed guides who are experienced, professional and will answer your every need. There are fixed itineraries you can choose from or just send an e-mail and we can create an itinerary that will suit your desires. If you are looking for common tours or something off the beaten path, we are the one that will take you there. Experienced travelers very familiar with Thailand use our services to experience aspects that only Absolute Bangkok can reveal.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Absolute Bangkok”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

True to my review of July 2011, I have sent subsequent family visitors to the services and tours offered by Absolute Bangkok. My daugher an son-in-law visited in October 2011 and my aunt an uncle in 2013. Both times, I have organized tours for them through Absolute Bangkok. We can't say enough about the professionalism shown by this organization. They are prompt, knowledgable and kind...true ambassadors for this amazing city and all it has to offer.

I recently booked a 2-day tour through another organization as Absolute Bangkok does not offer it, and we were so disappointed with the tour and the attitude of the organization when I contacted them to register a very legitimate complaint. Never again. I will only schedule tours through Absolute Bangkok and if they don't offer it, will negotiate with them to create it!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank tckmom

Hong Kong, China
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Smooth booking/payment process, perfect guide (smiling, easy going, knowledgeable, flexible, punctual....), neat car And driver.... Everything was Well planned And pro
À sure bet
2 thumbs up

Visited January 2013
1 Thank hkgnd
Sacramento, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Gate 1 Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I had a wonderful trip to Thailand with Gate 1 Travel. We were very pleased with the overall trip, cities visited, accommodation's , transportation and explanation's of places visited. I believe if we had tried to set this kind of trip up on our own, with the language barrier, we would never have seen the sites we did. The hotels were outstanding in each of the cities visited, the morning breskfast set a standard for each day. Our daily guide Anil was very knowledgeable, helpful, accommodating and especially patient with his American and other foreign guests. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to travel to Thailand.

Visited December 2012
6 Thank Mark L
Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Definitely recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Our guide is Fon from Absolute Bangkok Tours and she is bubbly cheerful and very friendly. She speaks fluent English and describes every little thing in detail so that you would have a better understanding of the Thai culture and architecture. Absolute Bangkok Tours may not be the cheapest around but they definitely provide the best service with your own private mini van, cold water and wet towels. The tour really allows you to explore fully in comfort and learn more about the place. Will definitely recommend people to take up tours with them.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Candygal88
Novato, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely Best Bangkok Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was the best choice I made for my first trip to Thailand. Ann & Fon were exceptionally well informed and knowledgable. I took 7 tours and had 7 great days. If going to Bangkok you can't go wrong using Absolute Bangkok Tour for your touring plans.

Visited November 2012