Tripadvisor
Bangkok
All reviews grand swiss hotel hotel staff are friendly stayed nights at this hotel budget hotel stay there again hot water convenient hotel street food room was spacious bts station nana sukhumvit location refrigerator rates laptop channels
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

To be honest, Citin Sukumvit on Sukumvit soi 11 is one of the best new hotels here. Sunita & Sajan at the reception are so helpful that check inn was very smooth. The rooms are new & so nicely done. It's best if you want to be around Nana BTS but not in the noise. Everything is 2 mins walk. Best clubs, best bars and street food. Cheap Shopping is a plus too. I've tried many hotels here but this one I am recommending for sure. Hot water, decent wifi & availability of everything you need. It's guest friendly as my friends joined & there was no hassle. The people working here are nice and helpful with ideas for the trip.
The price is too good for this location

Clean, New, Convenient, safe and trustworthy. I'd love to come stay here again soon.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Had a solo trip over the new year holidays here. Got a clean room, decent price, and warm smiles - I really couldn't complain about anything. Even though the building looks old, the room looked very new. Will come back again for another short trip.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2019

Situated off main road, not too bad for noise
Many places to eat and no end to bars and entertainment all an easy walk from hotel
Courteous front desk staff
Had a problem with hot water but it was promptly remedied
Rooms are average but clean
Has an elevator, no restaurant but there is a 24 hour one a few steps away with good Thai food

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed October 17, 2019

I am from Malaysia. I live here 2 days.hotel location is very nice easy to travel with Bts. Hotel staff are friendly they great me very well. I feel this hotel likely my home Ashish helps to me traveled every where to Bangkok. He is very good person. He care me every time.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2019 via mobile

First I talk about mr.ashish. He is a heart of armoni hotel. He has very good communication skills . He is a training here. He has friendly, helpful always smile face. We are 4 person we all are happy with Ashish. But we are not satisfied with hotel rooms are smell and noise.

Date of stay: September 2019