“Lovely Coffee And Chocolate Cake”

Moka Coffee & Gallery
Ranked #44 of 572 Coffee & Tea in Bangkok
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Banglamphu
Description: check out the website. Absolutely TOP carrot cake homemade, guinness chocolate cake, Trained barista, Flat white latte , Good coffee too. Gallery,handmade,relax,art,Cute coffee shop, close to Khaosan Rd. opposite Viengtai Hotel Rambuttri Rd. in Bangkok
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I love the latte that come out from this cafe,i really love it.It smooth when i took a sip with the latte.I suggest you guy come to this cafe with a book with it because you will took a few hours to stay in here.Oh,don't forget to try the cake in here.I try order the carrot cake and find out its perfect but i also order the chocolate cake and find it very yummy even im just ate an hour ago.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I found Moka Coffee just by walking by. It was so refreshing to have a creative, friendly, homely cafe in the midst of the backpacker area. It is a small place, but the service was so personal, most is done by the owner, the Coffee and Latte art was suberb! And the fruit waffles to die for. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I went to Bangkok after graduating college alone and opted to try a lot of the local Thai dishes in all the restaurants being suggested by food bloggers. One of my following suggested the Moka Coffe & Gallery for some good quality place to relax and have a good breakfast helping. I obliged to the suggestion and never regretted having their delicious Chocolate Cake. I would recommend this place to be one of your stopovers if you are in Bangkok.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Ive been to this place a few times and the women who worked there recognize me. They have a good service and cute dogs.love their handmade stuff and atmosphere is great and quiet in the middle of busy kaosarn road with great coffee. I suggested a lot of my friends to visit and they love it too.I will be back there for sure!!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I was looking for a nice cafe on Trip Advisor and found MOKA. In August 2013 I went there for the first time. I fell in love with the cafe immediately and went back three more times. I'm not a person who likes to go back to the same place when I'm on holiday! But this place is just very different. You can sit there for ages and have nice drinks and food (vegetarian) - the atmosphere is so calm and relaxing. Rambuttri Road is loud and wild, but inside Moka you feel like being in a different world. It's like holiday from holiday. The owner is a very talented and charming artist. She's selling her paintings and artefact in the cafe. So if you are interested in art, a cozy atmosphere and delicious food/drinks - please go there! Another plus point - the coffee there is amazing!!!