“Excellent balance for Quality and Value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jhasper Fashion Custom Tailors

Jhasper Fashion Custom Tailors
Ranked #42 of 453 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Jhasper Fashion is a Bespoke Bangkok Tailor producing high quality custom made modern fit suits and shirts for men at affordable prices, Located on Sukhumvit Road Soi 11, near Nana Skytrain (Exit Nos 3)
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent balance for Quality and Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was very impressed with the result my suit and at the various stages it was made during the fittings. I can feel that at this place, every effort was made to ensure that my clothes fitted me seamlessly. Extremely happy with Dave and Pinky's lovely friendly manner and their expertise which is none like other. I have had clothes made in other places but if I was ever to return to Bangkok, I'd have everything made at Jhasper Fashion.

Visited November 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Expertly Fitted at Very Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

All staff at are friendly and professional which made the whole experience entirely pleasurable. I was in Bangkok for a week and purchased 2 suits with extra pants and 6 shirts with 2 fittings at Jhasper. The range of fabrics here is exceptional and the level of service is unsurpassed. With their professional recommendations, they gave me the latest modern cut and fit that make me not want to wear my other business suits at home anymore. Six months later and after a few dry cleans, Jhasper suits are flawless.

Visited March 2013
Michigan City, Indiana
“Beyond Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I visited Jhasper based on the recommendation from another traveller. Made 1 suit, 1 sports jacket, 3 shirts, and picked out some neckties from their beautiful collection. I was impressed with their stunning professional quality of work & service and how sincere and nice they were on recommending what will work best for my needs. I am so thankful to have found this place. It is definitely an ideal store for bespoke suits/shirts and will be returning back for more soon.

Visited September 2013
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Outstanding Master Tailor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this shop. Quality is very good, selection is mad stylish and service is out of this world. Along with their advice and recommendations on fabrics & styles, they ensured a perfect fit with their fittings that they lined up for me during my trip in Bangkok. I have been the envy if my work colleagues and I am planning to order more soon!

Visited August 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Suit Tailoring in Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

My experience back in June 2013 was amazing! I had one 3-piece suit and two dress shirts tailored perfectly to my size within five days. They were extremely nice and very understanding of my needs. The customer service that I received from Dave & Pinky were top-notch as they were very knowledgeable when it came to measuring a modern-fit suit as well as picking out the color of my suit and dress shirts. These tailors are the best in Bangkok hands down!

Visited June 2013