“Exceptional tailor”

Jhasper Fashion Custom Tailors
Ranked #56 of 475 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Jhasper Fashion is a Bespoke Bangkok Tailor producing high quality custom made modern fit suits and shirts for men at affordable prices, Located on Sukhumvit Road Soi 11, near Nana Skytrain (Exit Nos 3)
Toronto, Canada
“Exceptional tailor”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My partner knew he wanted to buy a custom tailored suit in Bangkok. We chose Jhasper because they weren't too pushy and took time to answer all our questions. They were very knowledgeable an d helpful. They did a great job! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone overwhelmed by the number of options in Bangkok or concerned about quality.

Visited April 2013

Bergen, Norway
“Service with A Smile”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Bangkok has hundred of tailor shops but Jhasper Fashion stands out. The shop is well maintained and professional looking. Dave & Pinky are full of smiles and are so helpful as they know what they are doing and are extremely knowledgeable in their line of work. The quality of fabric and fit of my suits, shirts are superb! A very professional tailor indeed with a lot of skills and wide variety of latest fabric choices to choose from. Definitely the place to go to for custom clothes.

Visited April 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Quality, Value, and Customer service at their best”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

A highly professional service coupled with expert team is what I was offered at Jhasper Fashion. I was so impressed with their quality, modern cut styles, all of which was an instant uplift to my wardrobe. Above all, they had very fair pricing compared to other tailors in Bangkok. They are certainly the best.

Visited March 2013
Houston, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Jhasper Fashion fits great”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had Jhasper Fashion recommended to me by a co-worker before a recent trip to Bangkok, and I was very pleased with the results. The process is simple, and they will walk you through the whole thing. You at least a week from first measurements until clothes are ready. I was very pleased with their knowledge of current styles and traditional styles, really helped me put into words what I was envisioning.

Visited November 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“High Quality Product at Affordable Price”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Choosing Jhasper Fashion was one of the best decisions we made during our trip to bangkok. Dave and Pinky who run the business were superb. You can tell that they are genuinely interested in the best interests of their customers. Appreciate their advice on fabrics as there was so much to choose from. There truly is a difference when you wear Jhasper clothes.

Visited March 2013