Review as a tourist (not local) based on 3 visits.
- Location:Right outside Nana BTS
- Option for Gujarati Food as well ! It is quite decent.
- Thali qty is just nice. Some may need to order an extra item.
- Have bombay style Dal and Palak Khichdi.
- Punjabi Food and breads are good.
- Attentive Staff.
- Seems that you have to ask for the Thali Menu. ( It is more value for money).
- Slow Service for serving of food.
- Staff sometimes tends to over-recommend food items.
- Even though restaurant closes at 12 midnight, I was once denied entry after 11.30 pm.
- Not cheap. That seems to be the case for most Indian restaurants in that area.
- Skip the Chinese Food.
- Occasional house-fly is to be seen, so skip the salad/greens if you are tourist.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.