“Keep Away” 2 of 5 bubbles

Khana Khazana
Ranked #1,920 of 10,626 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Bengaluru, India
“Keep Away”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Oh my god. Me and my wife went here for a coffee and snacks in the evening before my flight and these people literally took 30 minutes to deliver a coffee. When i asked them , the person was telling you just came 9 minutes before in a rude way.
The price of food was very expensive as well. Only good thing was the taste was good.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Vijaybaskar

London
“Great food slightly overpriced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

We dined at this restaurant twice during our stay in Bangkok. It is a pure vegetarian restaurant, so it was a bit different but good experience to try new dishes.
The restaurant looked clean and the staffs were very helpful and efficient.

The food was of high quality and I could not fault it in any sense. Good variety of Indian food, some of the food on the menu I didn’t know what it was but one of the waiters explained the dishes and how spicy each would be.

First time we went there, we ordered too much food for just two of us, second time we shared two dishes which was more than enough for two very hungry tourists!!

• Visited June 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Super Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

It was like home food out here. No frills, excellent quality, good hygiene, amiable service. The menu had a good variety. We saw it was not just us, many other tourists were repeat visitors too, a good testimony to the value it offers! A bit pricy, but the taste buds are well catered to. Bisibelabath was fabulous!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank spy2k11
Miami, Florida, United States
“Vegetarian near the Nana MRT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Great, clean little Indian vegetarian restaurant right on the main road just below the Nana MRT stop. It's on a corner amid the street vendors selling everything you can imagine. They had 3 different Thali's to choose from, which is very important to me since I was eating alone, and have no use for a large dish of just one item. The Thali's were priced to the equivalent of about $8 USD, including a bottle of water, and in my opinion this was a great price for what you got. Finding true vegetarian is a bit difficult in Bangkok, so I ended up eating here 3 times during my week stay. You can eat outside or in, the people were polite, and the food was filling.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Greg B
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best food in bangkok... a must try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have been there quite a few times. food is amazing, never had this good food in bangkok or anywhere else. people say its expensive, but for the delicious food you are getting, this price is nothing...in cheaper restaurants they won't serve this rich and delicious food and it won't be this hygienic and for a fine dining restaurant, this price is average . i went there with my family and they could accomodate 11 of us easily as it is a 3 floor restaurant. they didn't serve alcohol so it is good for families. just amazing food.... must eat from there once in ur life. :)

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Khana Khazana? Share your experiences!