Hotels.com
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I stayed there for 3 nights and my stay was very good. The room is well-decored and stylish. The staff are very friendly and helpful, they made my stay like home. Tho a bit hard to find, there is shuttle bus taking us to BTS station. And it is close to airport railway station too. The breakfast is included, and good food is served. I am definitely staying here again if I go to Bangkok!

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank LoYu
SabaiSabaiHotel, Front Office Manager at Sabai Sabai at Sukhumvit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind reviews and like our room and style.
Hope you will have a good time here♥♥

Please come back to see new service ☺ we already got winning award from food award 2013

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Tho a bit far from the city center, it is a very nice hotel itself. The room is spotless clean, and the towels are so comfy and soft! The decor of the room is nice, and makes us feeling home after our 3 nights stay there. They offer the best thai breakfast we have tried so far in Thailand, the rice in soup is so tasty! The staffs are extremely friendly and the owner is very helpful during our stay, it is also nice that they always offer free transport to the BTS station, however, because many taxi drivers in Bangkok only like to drive to popular (and touristy) areas in the city, so it somehow makes the transport back to the hotel difficult. If you are staying there, I would recommend you get off at Ekkamai station and get a taxi back, it would be much easier.

I would recommend this hotel if you are not looking for staying in center and touristy area.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank monodoric
SabaiSabaiHotel, General Manager at Sabai Sabai at Sukhumvit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Your reviews very helpful with many customers , We are so happy to welcome you back again.
And now we are make new name card with bigger English - Thai for our customers.

We hope to will come back to see , How is changed ♥♥♥♥♥

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I was so very pleasantly surprised as I stepped out of the taxi and got my first glimpse of this hotel. The eclectic look of the facade was quite attractive. As I entered the lobby I was even more impressed with the unique decor and it's wonderful ambiance. The decor of this hotel rivals any five star hotel. Each of the six floors has its own theme, and I was told later that every one of the 42(?) rooms has its own unique decor. Generally (to me) a hotel is a hotel, but this little gem is noteworthy and pleasantly unique. This small hotel has an elevator and on the sixth floor they have penthouses and a rooftop garden....and then...there's the SPA !
The room I had (304) was not big but it was fine. The room was nicely decorated and very clean as was the entire hotel. The staff was very professional and accommodating.
This hotel is tucked away and quiet and yet just one short block from the main street (Sukhumvit 71) where there is a Pizza Company (north) and an Illy Coffee (south) within one block.
This hotel is a delightful place,....and... a REAL bargain. This is now my number one choice when staying in Bangkok, and I highly recommend it for someone looking for a great place to stay. In short, I can't say enough good things about my stay here. Even though I was mainly only looking for an online bargain in Bangkok....I ended up finding this little GEM !

Room tip: Taking a short walk up and down Sukhumvit 71 will provide you with a 'real' experience and an immersion into the daily life of the Thai people. Just about anything and everything can be seen there.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank LateNiteMike

This is a such wonderful reviews from you Mr. Mike

Your reviews very helpful with many people and also our hotel have 42 rooms and 42 styles which you stay at room no.304 this is Chinese modern style ... please come back to see another room type :)

We hope to see you come back to stay with us again !♥♥♥♥

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Accidentally found this little gem off the tourist track. Quite new and very clean and reasonably priced. The owner goes to great lenghts to accomodate your needs . The decor is something to behold. Thoroughtly reccomend Sabai Sabai. Close to airport and close to Dr, Sunils Dental Clinic if you are on a dental frip to Bangkok. Thank you for stay Paula and Janelle , Australia..

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank uphamp

Thank you very much for you reviews to us ...

Our hotel have own business and small but open for 4 years already and we are so happy to hear that you saw our hotel new and very clean ♥♥♥

We hope to see you come back again!

Boonsiri

Reviewed November 10, 2011

When I was in Bangkok for business travel, I stayed at the Sabai Sabai Hotel for five days. During my stay, the staff, particularly the general manager, made me feel very welcome and went out of her way to make sure I was was well taken care of. There was a level of personal attention not typical of hotels this size. With the room, I was given a free massage which was Thai style and quite professional. Usually I am not inclined to seek out Thai massages as I find them somewhat uncomfortable, but the one provided was actually quite good.

My hotel room was exceptionally clean and there was (consistently) hot water for the shower. Although there is a set breakfast provided with the room, the choices are limited and I found that ordering off the menu provided some delicious culinary experiences at a reasonable price. The pad thai with egg was especially filling and flavorful.

Each morning, I used the fitness room which is small but has air conditioning and high quality equipment. The hours of operation are flexible, which is especially nice for those early morning or late evening workouts.

For foreign travelers interested in staying near shopping and typical tourist areas, the location is not in a typical tourist area. The area around the hotel is very “local” with some excellent food stalls in the evening but the restaurant-style eating options in the near vicinity are somewhat limited. Personally, I enjoyed the challenge of finding food and interacting with local business owners, but some less adventurous foreign travelers may find this location a challenge. Fortunately, the nearest BTS station is only a short taxi ride away which allows for unlimited access to shopping and dining.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
8  Thank Haggard_Traveler

We are so happy to see you enjoyed our fitness and our massage

You are very kind and lovely ...

Hope to see you come back soon ♥♥♥