“Excellent service from Dee and her team”

Nickermann's Tailors
Ranked #11 of 499 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: All Nickermanns garments are hand tailored with attention to details. Established in 1987 and having 24 years experience in the business.Having a suit custome made to your personal specifications requires a meticulous hand crafted process. Tailoring for both men and women,as we believe a good tailor who is cutting to sizes can make clothes of any size, shape and styleEach garment is expertly tailored,hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Your measurements are rechecked each time we recieve your order to allow for varience in weight and your unique cutters pattern is updated accordingly.Each garment is individually cut - an art we still value -.After completion all garmnents are checked by our master tailors to maintain quality.All Nickermanns suits have the following features-Finest hand-sewn sleeves and collars-finest canvas interfacing provides a natural feel and easy flowing fit.-hand picked and matched lining and buttons-hand made button holes
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I found Nickermanns through Tripadvisor, and visited on my 2nd trip to Bangkok in April 2014. Located in the basement of the Landmark hotel - I was immediately impressed by the warm welcome and consultative approach to the suit I wanted made. Dee and her team spent time understanding what I wanted, the budget I had available and the time constraints of my trip which meant I needed the suit made and finished in 3 days. After an initial fitting, I came back to the shop for a 2nd fitting of the almost completed suit - and final adjustments were made to ensure it was just right. Throughout the whole process, real care and attention was paid to all of the details that showed just how much Dee values the quality of her finished product. I also had a fitted shirt made and 4 months later both the suit and shirt still look excellent - the materials recommended were well made and overall quality is excellent, as I wear the suit for work and travel. Thank you to Dee and all of the team - I'll be in touch again soon! Matt.

knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Dear itsmattyboy,
Greetings from Nickermanns. Thank you for the lovely review. We do really appreciate your help and motivation, all our tailros and staff read the reviews and feel motivated.
Will always do the best service, prices and fit and fabric to the best of our avilability.

There are newer reviews for Nickermann's Tailors

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Nickermann is located in Landmark Hotel accessible by BTS Nana station. It has a wide selection of materials for pants and suits. Honest recommendation with regards to material texture and design. Reasonable price. What impresses me is the excellent service by Dee and her staff who takes effort to meet request of customers.

knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear Pohgek,
Greetings from Nickermanns thank you for taking the time to post your review, as this really helps us and motivates us.
We will do our best for all clients in way of price, quality and fit
Thank you once again and kind regards

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Realising on arrival in Bangkok that I was to 'lose' several days due to public holidays celebrating the birthday of Queen Sirikit, I was considering abandoning my plans to have a ball gown made for an upcoming wedding.

Then I came across several recommendations for Nickermanns tailors.

I paid a visit to Dee and her team, discussed my idea and the possibilities and was casually informed yes of course it would be possible in 1 week!

2 fittings later, I'm absolutely delighted!
The fabrics, the final design, the workmanship and last but not least the promptness, although not the cheapest around, certainly worth the additional cost.

Thank you so much to Dee and her team, I will certainly recommend you further to friends and collegues.

With regards Carrie T.

1  Thank CarrieMTZurich

Dear Carie,
Greetings from Nickermanns. Thank you for the lovely picture and for the review. We do really appreciate your help and motivation, all our tailros and staff read the reviews and feel motivated.
thank you and kind regards to you and to your friend

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Excellent tailor in Bangkok for ladies and for men too. Last time we visited Nickermans tailor shop in Bangkok they made a dress for me. Nickermans is a little different from other tailors in Bangkok, they really make elegant, well fitted dresses for ladies, maybe because the owner and most of the staff are ladies. I have to empathize they make excellent dresses for men too, but Nickerman is the first tailor we meet in Thailand, who really made perfect clothes for ladies. Their prices are fair. They speak English very well, and the shop is situated in the basement of The Landmark Hotel at Sukumvit Road in Bangkok.

2  Thank JensSlagelse
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Jens,
Greetings from Nickermanns thank you for taking the time to review our shop, do appreciate the encouragement and help and we will strive at getting our services upto the expectations of our clients always
Thank you and kind regards to you and to Eva

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were in Bangkok in 201. A friend of mine recommended Nick's as a good tailor in Bangkok to have suits and shirts made. We bought 3 pairs of trousers, 2 suits, 3 shirts. It cost very reasonable price even compared to Hungarian cloth's prices. 1 year later I ordered more shirts to my hubby as a present. They were very helpful and they looked out our order based on our old order number. They made picture of their current fabric and I could choose and order via e-mail on the same price. We received the shirts within 2 weeks.
I will definetely order more clothes in the future, we are very satisfied.

2  Thank Rita H
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Rita H,
Thank you for taking the time to review our shop, we all really appreciate the motivation provided and the help. We always will try our best to give you the best in way of quality of cloth, price and fit and finish, and we will keep the sizes on the same order number so kindly record the number.
Once again thank you