“Top quality products at great prices!!”

Nickermann's Tailors
Ranked #33 of 554 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: All Nickermanns garments are hand tailored with attention to details. Established in 1987 and having 24 years experience in the business.Having a suit custome made to your personal specifications requires a meticulous hand crafted process. Tailoring for both men and women,as we believe a good tailor who is cutting to sizes can make clothes of any size, shape and styleEach garment is expertly tailored,hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Your measurements are rechecked each time we recieve your order to allow for varience in weight and your unique cutters pattern is updated accordingly.Each garment is individually cut - an art we still value -.After completion all garmnents are checked by our master tailors to maintain quality.All Nickermanns suits have the following features-Finest hand-sewn sleeves and collars-finest canvas interfacing provides a natural feel and easy flowing fit.-hand picked and matched lining and buttons-hand made button holes
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I have been using Nickermann's since 2010. My wife and I get all of our Black Tie event attire at Nickermann's. I have had a tuxedo, dinner jacket, numberous tux shirts to match my wives dresses made there and my wife has had about 10 Ball gowns made/designed by Dee and her staff. The staff has always been very helpful from the first day we walked into their shop. They have come to know our body types and everything we have purchased there fits very well. I always recommend Nickermann's to all our coworkers and friends when in town visiting!

knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear ckonofre,
thank you for taking the time to put your review really do appreciate your help as this does motvate us and it is always a pleasure to tailor for clietns who appreciate the quality. Give my regards to Kimberly, will try our best to provide the best of our services to all our clients
All At Nickermanns

in 10 reviews
"top quality"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The tailor on site are very good and professional who knows the latest slim cut trend even though both the boss and ladyboss would convince you otherwise. Try to give yourself a few days for collection if you are making a few pieces. Fitting session is a must and allow a few days as they need to send the fitted piece to mimic for the remaining pieces otherwise you might find yourself having trouble with other pieces just purely made by measurement

Dear Jackazin,
Thank you for taking the time to put your review and explaining the procedure, that tailrong involoves a couple of fittings, we appreciate your help and will try our best so that clients go satisfied with the end product.
thank you and kind regards to you and to all your friends who visited us

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I would highly recommend Nickermanns. Over the last couple of months since moving to Bangkok, I've had a number of pieces made for work and everything was fabulous. Katy is an awesome tailor and knew just what I wanted - making recommendations for fabric, style, cut etc. I love the way she sketched the designs for me and is always happy to alter anything you choose. All the staff always make you feel very comfortable. I will definitely be going back.

knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Katie K,
Thank you for taking the time to review our shop, we will try our best to make every client a happy cleitn by providing to the best of our ability.
thank you for your positive comments,
kind regards

Reviewed February 23, 2014

There hidden in the basement of a building, you'll find the most professional taylor made clothes you will ever see.
From the first step into the store to the finished product in hand, the experience in Nickermann's place was excellent.

I cannot wear any other shirts than the one's made for me there, and I cannot wait to receive my new ones ordered by email…
Excellent after sales services, quick respond…
My only problem: I wish they would be in Brussels so I could visit them more often!!!

don't hesitate, it's the place to go, as seen in all the guides

knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Justin L,
Thank you for all the positive comments, will try our best to keep it up to the expectations of our clients and provide to the best of our capacity
Thank you for taking your time to review as this really helps us
kind regards

See more reviews
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Found them at the basement of a deserted mall. For the workmanship I am really impressed by their prices. Got an awesome leather jacket from there that's easily the thing the best thing in my wardrobe now XD The staff are really friendly and do what they can to help you. Found close to Nana BTS.

knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Yuanyuan1990,
Thank you for taking the time to review our shop we do appreciate your help and in explaining clietns our location so that it is easy to locate,
we will try our best to do the new jacket as close as possible to picture send to us and try our best to do the same high level of quality and reasonable prices.