Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
The Go To Tailor

Reviewed 2 days ago
Wingz64
Melbourne, Australia
Reordered clothes online (amazing)

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $19.60
More Info
from $70.10
More Info
All reviews landmark hotel excellent quality finished product ordered shirts business shirts fitted perfectly tailor made dress shirts end result end product excellent tailor pair of pants tailor shop visiting bangkok dee tailoring nickermans
Reviewed 2 days ago

I have been using Nickermann's for many years and have always recommended them personally. This trip, a nice new suit made to a perfect fit and a great experience along the way.

You will find many tailors in Bangkok, all with a promise and a cheaper price. Don't waste your time and go to see Nick and his team.

1  Thank Wingz64
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I am a 31 year old businessman who needs nice clothes. I went to Nickermann’s two years ago to buy clothes for my wife because I read that Nickermann’s was a top tailor for women. The owner, Dee, told me that she was certain if I bought a few men’s shirts and suits, the quality would be phenomenal. Two years later, after wearing the suits and shirts almost everyday, the quality was still flawless. I have bought tailored clothes from several places, and the quality here is the best.

Given how many compliments I get on my shirts (they all have a different inner and outer color fabric), I recently emailed Nickermann’s and asked them to ship 10 more shirts and a few pairs of pants to Chicago. I communicated with Nick via email and WhatsApp and he was professional and quickly emailed me back with pictures of different fabric.

The clothes arrived in Chicago and I love them. In particular, the male shirts are amazing and of the highest quality.

Highly recommend / can’t imagine a better tailor or experience reordering clothes.

2  Thank sdwolf2
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Very efficient and professional service. By the time I arrived at the shop I only had another 30 hours in Bangkok and they managed to tailor a 3-piece + spare trousers + 5 shirts + a dress for my wife in that time, saving us the shipping bill. Amazing. And we'd probably have to pay four or five times as much for the same in the EU- this shopping trip alone justified the cost of the flights. Many thanks to Nick & team. You'll be hearing from (or hopefully seeing) us again soon!

2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was amazed and very happy with my brown tweed jacket very professionally done and the end product was swiftly done to an agreed finish date definitely would return.

2  Thank Climber586021
Reviewed September 20, 2018

On my arrival day in Bangkok I visited this tailor. They measured up me and then went through textil for a suit and 5 shirts. Everything was handled in very professional way.
Revisited Nickermann's after a few days for final measurement.
After a couple days everything delivered with perfect result.
Very very satisfied and happy.

br
Kien

2  Thank Lundabor2013
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Five years ago I bought five shirts made by Nickermann's while I was visiting Bangkok.

Five years on, they are all still wearable. These are work shirts that I wear most days, I estimate each one has been worn at least 200 days on my sweaty body.

I got in touch and asked them to recreate the same shirts. They still had my measurements on file, and I posted one of the old shirts just to be certain of the style.

The order was made, despatched and arrived with a rapid turnaround. I cannot recommend Nickermann's enough, particularly for people of larger size or unusual measurements.

3  Thank Chris B
Reviewed September 14, 2018

I found Nickermann's on my first and only trip to Bangkok in 2009, when I bought several suits and dress shirts. I have continued to get custom-made shirts from them, most recently, this week. They are very friendly, customer-oriented, fast, and their products are superb. I highly recommend them.

2  Thank DayTrip800234
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I have ordered dresses 3 times from Nickermann’s. I mailed two dresses to them, they made patterns from those and sent fabric samples to me from which to choose. The dresses are perfect. They were easy to work with, responded quickly to my emails, sent photos, etc. The quality of their work met all my expectations and once we settled on everything,, they made the dresses quickly. I recommend them without reservation. I have done all this from the states without visiting them.

3  Thank Fran B
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I'd been wanting a hot pink suit forever, which is a hard enough find, let alone for a short woman with curves. So I decided to get one made while I was in Bangkok. After reading some of the reviews on here, I decided to go to Nickermann's. Even though it was a little out of the way from where I was staying, it was totally worth it. They made me my perfect hot pink suit and I got another basic maroon one for every day use. They fit perfectly and the staff was great to work with.

Plan on going at the beginning of your trip - you'll need at least 3 visits: one for design/measurements, one fitting, and one to pickup. And if you want something unique, like I did, they might need a couple days to order the special fabric.

4  Thank gdboz11
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I was in Bangkok for a couple of days and had 4 blouses made. They were not ready on the day of departure but we agreed that we would pick them up on our return. It turned out we booked a hotel far from the shop but it was no problem to have them delivered to our airport hotel. Upon check-in we were greated with the Nickermanns bag. All 4 blouses are beautiful. Thanks for the excellent service!

2  Thank Karin M