“Great quality and service - repeat customer” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nickermann's Tailors

Nickermann's Tailors
Ranked #18 of 453 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: All Nickermanns garments are hand tailored with attention to details. Established in 1987 and having 24 years experience in the business.Having a suit custome made to your personal specifications requires a meticulous hand crafted process. Tailoring for both men and women,as we believe a good tailor who is cutting to sizes can make clothes of any size, shape and styleEach garment is expertly tailored,hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Your measurements are rechecked each time we recieve your order to allow for varience in weight and your unique cutters pattern is updated accordingly.Each garment is individually cut - an art we still value -.After completion all garmnents are checked by our master tailors to maintain quality.All Nickermanns suits have the following features-Finest hand-sewn sleeves and collars-finest canvas interfacing provides a natural feel and easy flowing fit.-hand picked and matched lining and buttons-hand made button holes
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great quality and service - repeat customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

My first visit to Thailand was late last year and I wanted to take advantage of the tailoring there which I'd heard so much about. I actually chose Nickermanns then based upon the positive feedback that I seen on Tripadvisor. Nickermanns is a completely different experience from the other tailors hawking products along the street. It's set away in the downstairs of a mall, very unassuming indeed. When you walk in, you walk into a quiet/calm atmosphere of complete professionalism. As a complete novice to tailoring or indeed anything above buying of your standard UK high street retailer I was walked through the whole concept of tailoring, quality of material, cut and style. All in a very non -pressured way. As a dipping my toe into the water I had a business trousers and 2 shirts tailored for me. I went in for a fitting 2 days later and picked up the finished items the following day.

I couldn't be happier with all of them - fantastic fit, great quality material and makes me feel a lot more professional as I wear them.

I'm repeat customer now and getting more shirts made. I'm looking forward to my first tailored suit as well.

Nickermanns is fantastic - quality products, piece of mind, no haggling or games on price or such. Throughly recommended.

1 Thank Tricky231
knowledgebangkok, Manager at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
thank you for the positive review really do appreciate

Bangkok, Thailand
“Just like it should be...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Having been recommended this tailor by a friend who has been going there for years, I have now returned for the third time in 5 months and will keep coming back. Love the suit and casual trousers they've made for me and enjoyed their friendly and competent service!!!

Visited March 2013
thank you for the lovely review, as this really encourages and motivates us
rotterdam
“Very accommodating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Similar to other recent reviews I walked out of Nickermann's very satisfied with the service and a suit with the fabric, style and fitting I desired. What I can add is that in my case as I was leaving Bangkok imminently they were able to complete the whole process in just 24 hours! Dee and her staff were excellent, and it speaks volumes that a tailor located underground in Bangkok is thriving by word of mouth.

New York City, New York
“Dior Quality at Nickermans Pricing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

All the positive reviews for Nickermann's Tailors are well deserved.

I had an image of something I couldn't find, Dee and team brought it to life. Everything was easy from start to finish. Worried about not getting the suit before a flight out of town, Nickermann's delivered on time and suit/shirts were spot on.

Only problem is I'm mad I didn't buy more!!

Visited March 2013
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is such a big honour and will definitley try to do all the styles you bring us for the net.
best regards to you and to your dad
“Good Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I always buy my suits, shirts and other special design clothes at Nickermanns, and I have up to this day always beeing satisfied with their exelent work. Nickermanns are not the cheapest tailor i BKK, but worth the money for their good quality and professional behaviour of me as a regular customer!

thank you for taking the time to post your review and will try to provide the best of services to all our respected clients