“Very accommodating”

Nickermann's Tailors
Ranked #12 of 457 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: All Nickermanns garments are hand tailored with attention to details. Established in 1987 and having 24 years experience in the business.Having a suit custome made to your personal specifications requires a meticulous hand crafted process. Tailoring for both men and women,as we believe a good tailor who is cutting to sizes can make clothes of any size, shape and styleEach garment is expertly tailored,hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Your measurements are rechecked each time we recieve your order to allow for varience in weight and your unique cutters pattern is updated accordingly.Each garment is individually cut - an art we still value -.After completion all garmnents are checked by our master tailors to maintain quality.All Nickermanns suits have the following features-Finest hand-sewn sleeves and collars-finest canvas interfacing provides a natural feel and easy flowing fit.-hand picked and matched lining and buttons-hand made button holes
rotterdam
“Very accommodating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Similar to other recent reviews I walked out of Nickermann's very satisfied with the service and a suit with the fabric, style and fitting I desired. What I can add is that in my case as I was leaving Bangkok imminently they were able to complete the whole process in just 24 hours! Dee and her staff were excellent, and it speaks volumes that a tailor located underground in Bangkok is thriving by word of mouth.

Visited March 2013

New York City, New York
“Dior Quality at Nickermans Pricing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

All the positive reviews for Nickermann's Tailors are well deserved.

I had an image of something I couldn't find, Dee and team brought it to life. Everything was easy from start to finish. Worried about not getting the suit before a flight out of town, Nickermann's delivered on time and suit/shirts were spot on.

Only problem is I'm mad I didn't buy more!!

Visited March 2013
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is such a big honour and will definitley try to do all the styles you bring us for the net.
best regards to you and to your dad
“Good Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I always buy my suits, shirts and other special design clothes at Nickermanns, and I have up to this day always beeing satisfied with their exelent work. Nickermanns are not the cheapest tailor i BKK, but worth the money for their good quality and professional behaviour of me as a regular customer!

knowledgebangkok, Manager at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
thank you for taking the time to post your review and will try to provide the best of services to all our respected clients
best regards
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Shopping Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I chose NIckermann's due to its high number of overwhelmingly positive reviews and in every way, Dee and her staff have exceeded my expectations. The Service is friendly and professional with time spent helping to select the right fabrics, styles and colours to suit you. My husband and I had suits made and the quality was truly exceptional. I returned to get my wedding dress made and it's beautiful -stunning fabric and meticulous attention to detail. A wonderful, all round experience; will go back again and again!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Rachel F
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I order two suits and some shirts. When picking up the clothes at the end of our holiday, we decided to order extra shirts right away. The quality of the fabrics was high, and fit was good. After a month, we received the newly-ordered shirts in Holland. We would certainly recommend this place to friends.

Visited January 2013