“Great service”

Nickermann's Tailors
Ranked #30 of 540 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: All Nickermanns garments are hand tailored with attention to details. Established in 1987 and having 24 years experience in the business.Having a suit custome made to your personal specifications requires a meticulous hand crafted process. Tailoring for both men and women,as we believe a good tailor who is cutting to sizes can make clothes of any size, shape and styleEach garment is expertly tailored,hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Your measurements are rechecked each time we recieve your order to allow for varience in weight and your unique cutters pattern is updated accordingly.Each garment is individually cut - an art we still value -.After completion all garmnents are checked by our master tailors to maintain quality.All Nickermanns suits have the following features-Finest hand-sewn sleeves and collars-finest canvas interfacing provides a natural feel and easy flowing fit.-hand picked and matched lining and buttons-hand made button holes
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I only had a short time left in Bangkok before inept for another island and decided to go here as it was in ,y friends travel guide. They did my first fitting and then in a couple of days I went back for my last one before I left to go to one of the island. When I came back in a week to collect my dress (leaving for Melbourne very early the next morning) it fitted perfectly and was better than I expected. It did cost $250 but it is lined and it has little holders in the shoulders to keep bra straps in place which I didn't even ask for but was a great surprise. Fantastic experience.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"top quality"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was our third time in Bangkok and each time I have had some item of clothing made by different tailors. This was the first time I had used Nickermann's where I had a trouser suit and 3 shirts made. I was very pleased with the results although I would have preferred to have had the trousers lined - my fault as I didn't ask.
Dee and her staff were very knowledgeable and friendly.
If there is a drawback it is that they don't take credit cards which is an inconvenience but a cash machine on the doorstep comes in handy.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I've been to Bangkok three times this year and each visit I met with Dee and her team to order suits, dresses, pants and blouses. I am so very impressed with their fabric, color and design suggestions and selections. The clothing is always completed on time and Nickermann's fully guarantees customer satisfaction if you want to make a change after completion of the item. My pieces are beautiful and the compliments I recieve are numerous. SInce my first visit in February, i've referred several customers who have also been extremely satisfied. I plan to continue ordering from Nickermann's via email. I am one satisfied customer!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I have been going to Nickermann's Tailors since 1997, and I keep going back because of the excellent quality, and the personal service I always receive from the owner, Dee. My first stop after arriving in Bangkok is always to Nickermann's in the basement of the Landmark Hotel. I've even ordered clothes from Nickermann's in between my visits to be shipped to me since they keep my measurements on hand. I've had dozens of suits; slacks; blouses and cocktail dresses made over the years, and I've never had a problem with any of them getting worn out, even though I wear most of the clothes on a regular basis to work. In fact, my entire wardrobe for work is from Nickermann's. I've ordered some clothes for men from Nickermann's and they always turn out perfect, but I really believe they are the best tailor for women because they really understand that women are shaped differently and like to have clothes cut in a more fitted way. I highly recommend Nickermann's Tailors, and I truly believe they are the best tailors in Bangkok.

1  Thank Donna C