“Great trousers even by mail” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nickermann's Tailors

Nickermann's Tailors
Ranked #14 of 453 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: All Nickermanns garments are hand tailored with attention to details. Established in 1987 and having 24 years experience in the business.Having a suit custome made to your personal specifications requires a meticulous hand crafted process. Tailoring for both men and women,as we believe a good tailor who is cutting to sizes can make clothes of any size, shape and styleEach garment is expertly tailored,hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Your measurements are rechecked each time we recieve your order to allow for varience in weight and your unique cutters pattern is updated accordingly.Each garment is individually cut - an art we still value -.After completion all garmnents are checked by our master tailors to maintain quality.All Nickermanns suits have the following features-Finest hand-sewn sleeves and collars-finest canvas interfacing provides a natural feel and easy flowing fit.-hand picked and matched lining and buttons-hand made button holes
New York City, New York
“Great trousers even by mail”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have ordered from Nickermann's 4 times now, the first 3 in person in Bangkok. This last one was via mail and it worked out very well. I have purchased suits, jackets, trousers and shirts from Nickermann's over the years and never been disappointed. Recently I was in need of black work trousers and tried to find suitable ones nearby (in the US). While you can find less expensive trousers, it is always the fit that makes the difference in my view. So I finally gave up looking and ordered 2 pairs via email. As my measurements were on file, I knew that they would fit, and they did. The wool quality is always very good and they came to my door within 2 weeks of the order. Perfect fit! The only aspect that could be improved is the color choices. I asked for a link or images with selections and this was not available. Received a pdf image with a variety of pants next to each other but none with color or item labels. I was ordering black so this was not an issue but would have been a problem if I needed another color or pattern.

Visited October 2012
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear John Trott,
Thank you for the positive review, really do appreciate as this helps more cleints to know about us as we are located in the basement.
We will deffinitley try to improve on showing the colors of the fabric better when you order by mail.
with more clearer pcitrures.
best regards
All at Nickermanns

Perth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wedding Dress and Wedding Suit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I did quite a bit of internet research before deciding on Nickermannn's Tailors. I was keen to get my wedding dress made in Bangkok but it was most important that I found somewhere that had lovely material and good quality tailoring. I was extremely impressed with the work done at Nickermann's. I emailed through a photo of my dress before flying there and Dee was very good in responding to my questions via email on what the options were. When we arrived she had a range of beautiful silk fabric for me to choose from. What impressed me most about Nickermann's was that they understood how to make the dress in the photo suit my body. For example, they tailored it in a particular way that it really suited my body type but it still looked like the dress in the photo. It only took them a week to complete the job and I was so pleased with the results. It's an absolutely beautiful vintage style wedding dress similar to Temperley London's designs and I love it! You pay a bit more at Nickermann's but if you're looking for something special like a wedding dress I strongly recommend them and Dee provided a quote via email so I knew what I would be paying before I got there. My partner also got his wedding suit made at the same time in an Armani inspired style and he looked amazing in it. Now we're all set for our wedding. I'll definitely go back to Nickermann's when I'm in Bangkok. I also had a couple of other items made and was very pleased with them as well. Thank you Nickermann's!

5 Thank Zoe T
Dear Zoe,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, this encourages a lot. Wish you all the best for your marraige.Hope that you have all the best in life always
cheers
All at Nickermanns
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“finally a tailor for women”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

pleased with everything. Most tailors Ive met has been reluctant to make clothes for women, not this one. Very service minded and professional. Even my one year old loved to be there. I had a suit and shirts made. Not the cheapest, but value for money.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Carina N
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Really excellent - both while in Bangkok, and afterwards!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I picked Nickermann's while passing through Bangkok for a week in March 2012, and they made up three suits and 10 shirts, and I couldn't have been more happy with them - really super clothes and great service. I went in on the Monday afternoon, I had a fitting on Wednesday evening, and picked up on Friday morning.

Since then, I've had a further two batches made up (another 10 shirts and some more trousers for my suits), all of which have also been fabulous. Admittedly, the choosing of fabrics for the shirts took a lot of emails backwards and forwards with photos of proposed fabric pairings before I was completely happy, but it's hard to see how that couldn't be the case - and the shirts all ended up exactly as I wanted them. Both times I ordered, the packages arrived at my door in the UK three or four days after despatch in Bangkok.

It's slightly more expensive than some tailors in Bangkok, but the quality and the service is superb - highly recommended.

Visited March 2012
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Henry,
Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review, this does help
However the price of the garments totally depends on the farbics selected and yours were always the most highest end We really do appreciate your good review as this provides us the encouragement to put in our best.
cheers
best regards
All at nickermanns
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I can't recommend Nickermann's more highly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I first visited Nickermann's in Bangkok three years ago when on a family holiday - we had been recommended to Nickermann's by a friend. I had three suits and ten shirts made - all great quality, with the three suits still in very good condition now. My wife also had various dresses and tops made which she was very happy with.

I was in need of some new business shirts and made email contact with Dee at Nickermann's a few weeks ago. Dee confirmed she still had all of my measurements on file with my original order and would happily make the shirts amd mail them to me in Melbourne, Australia.

I emailed Dee photos of the colours / styles I wanted and she emailed back photos of material she stocked that was similar. I subsequently ordered the shirts on a Monday and was extremely pleased and amazed when they were delivered to my home in Melbourne the following Tuesday - a mere 8 days after I had confirmed the order! Again, I am extremely happy with the quality of the shirts, not to mention the great price, and Dee is just a pleasure to deal with.

I can't recommend Nickermann's too highly. If you are visiting Bangkok, you really should drop by so you too can experience great old fashioned service at terrific prices.

Mark Ryan