1,140 results
All reviews national stadium bts ladies dorm shared bathroom dorm room walking distance to mbk bts station jim thompson house travel desk no lift location is great easy access airport link the ground floor grand palace street food hostel siam
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2019

Perfect location, next to the station, at the beginning of the long tourist street with shopping malls, restaurants and hotels. Very informative staff. Rooms were clean and enough for a short stay. Great bathrooms. I wish I had stayed longer but these two nights were great.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Lub_d, Manager at Lub d Bangkok Siam, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2019

Dear MarcinJanczak,

Sawaddee from Bangkok Land of Smile !

Lub d Team

Reviewed June 16, 2019

Good:

Great price

Great location, taxis are always outside, walking distance to a massive plaza.

Bar is reasonably priced

The room is so horribly depressing you'll always make sure you spend as little time there as possible and see more of Bangkok as a result.

Air con in our room was extremely powerful.

Bad:

The whole building is concrete everywhere, and I mean everywhere.

I felt sad every time I walked into the hostel. The middle bit of the hostel is concrete steps, walls .... everything. It follows the layout of a prison with prison yard communal area and prison style washing area. There's massive prison style CCTV cameras to add to the misery.

It is Brutalism at is purest form. We were in a twin room that made me feel depressed for every second I was in it. Concrete on all the walls and floor, two beds arranged prison style end on end with two really small lights in the room that barely lit the room.

Summary:

Honestly, please please spend 5 dollars a night more and stay somewhere else .... for your happiness and soul..... Please!

Room tip: Not sure they have any good rooms...
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Lub_d, Manager at Lub d Bangkok Siam, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Dear Theturnipking,

Thank you so much for your visit and your kind comments. We are glad you liked our location that is so convenient to everywhere We truly appreciate your constructive feedback, as this allows us to improve our services and product. I am pleased to inform you that, we are constantly in the process of keeping our products fresh and rest assured this are been undertaken as I write. I am certain you will find all aspects in line, on your future visits. Thank you once again for your time and patronage and we remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.Kind regards,

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

We booked a hostel room for 4 people of us and it is perfect and private. The place is super central and clean. Staffs are friendly and speak very clear also. But they do not provide water but it is fair for its cheap price. Bathroom is super clean and no smell at all. Nothing to complain and I will stay here when I come to Bangkok again

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Lub_d, Manager at Lub d Bangkok Siam, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Dear sammie_tr,

Thank you for your valuable time and feedback to others on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that your stay was comfortable and found the location to be convenient. We truly appreciate, you talking the time to do this for us. It gives us immense pleasure to note that our products and services have exceeded your expectation, most importantly the services of our staff. I will make sure to pass along your compliments to our staff. Regarding to drinking water, we can provide filter for our guest, please feel free to brink water container and contact our staff anytime to refill it.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward welcoming you again in future.
Kind regards, Lub d Team

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Friendly honest staffs! I misplace my watch and left it in the hotel after my check out.. They emailed me and inform me that I left my watch there..
always see them with a smile and the location is very good.. kudos to them

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lub_d, Manager at Lub d Bangkok Siam, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Dear Cynthiasotong,

Thank you very much for reviewing us at TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate, you talking the time to do this for us. It gives us immense pleasure to note that our products and services have exceeded your expectation, most importantly the services of our staff. I will make sure to pass along your compliments to our staff. Thank you once again for your feedback and We look forward welcoming you again in future. Kind regards, Lub d Team

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Location: National Stadium BTS at door, convenient to bypass Bangkok traffic. 7-11 inside next door Mercure hotel.
Rooms: spartan clean hostel, good aircon, good Wi-Fi, provides towel linens, need room key to enter hostel ground floor, very friendly staff.
However, traffic noise from 6 to 23 hours, brings earplugs. Money exchanger in front of hostel has the best rate I've seen.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Lub_d, Manager at Lub d Bangkok Siam, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear Ed1982_10,

We can't wait to have you back here!! Thank you for telling the TripAdvisor community about your recent stay at Lub d Bangkok Siam. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your concern about noise has been brought up to respected department. Actually, we have plan to refresh and improved our property soon.

Thanks again for your generous compliments and we hope you will come back to experience it better.

Kind regards,