“Lovely place!”

Ranked #3 of 11,259 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Steak & Seafood GrillAt Tables, premium grades and cuts from the US, Australia and Japan will be professionally prepared and carved tableside for your dinner. A wide range of fresh seafood is also on offer which can be either grilled, or prepared in one of the traditional European styles. Our Hotel Sommelier, Supapong Mekprasart, is available to suggest matching wines from our extensive cellar. Whether your choice is steak, seafood or European cuisine, you will definitely savour a fine dining experience.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Very cosy restaurant with booths for romantic couples. We had a very nice dinner and staff were helpful and pleasant to talk to. We took the promotion of the month, food is cooked right in front of you and we were really spoiled with attention! It is very rare to see a restaurant nowadays with such a generosity and great sense of service.

2  Thank Alan C

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The atmosphere is cosy and quiet but allows a laugh. You immediately get a feeling of quality as design and interiors is world class.

I came with some friends and we had the menu with starter choices, a main and dessert choices. I tried several starters and they where all fantastic....fantastic super well carved Iberico ham, seafood platter, salmon, truffle risotto...and more. My main was a Tournedos Rossini and it was simply perfect. The cheese and desserts where stunning and tasty. We paired with some great wines and drinks and it was an absolutely great evening.

Service was kind, attentive and informative. Great job and faultless. We all agreed that service and all food was perfect...we had a chef in the party. The evening came with a price tag and I was fortunate to not have to pay. The prices offered are reasonable for the quality and the restaurant has a generous approach to its guests...I would rate it great value...even if paying!!

3  Thank DannyBoyLao
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I'd been there a few times and was impressed by the place and the taste of food.
Decoration is great as well as premium quality food and beverage.
Good choice for dining !!!

2  Thank Ratt O
Reviewed October 9, 2012

nice atmosphere with own preference table seting for our friends birthday celebration. the tables was set in sqare shape rather than long rectangle so everyone can join cinversations. Food is fresh and taste very good. Services are very warm and complete. Price is high to premium but good value.

2  Thank TTmaThailand
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went with a group of friends to celebrate birthdays of four people in our group. We tasted all appetizers and they were all excellent quality, plus we got to see how the dishes were cooked fresh for us with all high quality ingredients and fine skills of the chefs. Service was also impeccable. The staff were very polite and were very good at anticipating our needs - especialy we had four young kids with us. My son, who is six years old, was treated with both respect and kindness - it's hard to explain but you have to experience it yourself. I loved my main dish so much that I would definitely go back. The Duck Confit had tender meat inside and crispy and light skin outside. Totally enjoyable evening!

5  Thank Waewkanee

Been to Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel? Share your experiences!