“Cheating dishonest service”

Ravi Sehgal Bespoke
Ranked #101 of 506 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: "Stop Compromising and Start Customizing."
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I had a problem before when they never returned my sample but after paying in advance bht 18400 for trousers they never delivered them as promised and I have to leave on a early flight. Use this tailor at your own risk they are totally dishonest.

3  Thank Michael H
Ravi S, Director of Sales at Ravi Sehgal Bespoke, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Mr.Michael,

we are very sad to hear this. because i remember you have been our client for many years and have only given positive feedback. due to you giving us incorrect room number of your hotel we were not able to deliver the pants. the hotel was not accepting the package. now we have shipped your pants to your country according to your email that you sent us. please accept our sincere apology.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Went to them on a Saturday morning and the obliged me with a quick fitting that very evening and delivered a well tailored suit the very next day even though it was a holiday (sunday).A decent range of fabrics,though the quality does not come cheap,I as quite satified.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ravi Sehgai has a nice polished web site, but unfortunately that is where the quality ends. I was recommended to give Ravi Sehgai a try, so I met with the sales person and made it clear that I was looking for quality custom made clothing, not 'cheap'. Fortunately, I only ordered 4 test shirts. The stitching was of poor quality (not even or straight). The shirt gaped as they only used 6 buttons down the front as opposed to 7 to 8 buttons. The fabric was cheap as the shirt started to pile after just a few washings. The shirts have hit the donation pile.

I have purchased tailored products from a number of Bangkok Tailors. I would not recommend Ravi Sehgai. There are much better options.

8  Thank LamaFood
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I was with a group of businessmen in Bangkok last month and six of them had suits made there and they were all very pleased. I have also had at least a dozen shirts made over the years and likewise was very happy. Mr. Ravi, his wife and his staff speak impeccable English so no issues there at all.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Surprised that no one has written a review of Ravi Seghals. I visited the shop at Soi 8 and made couple of shirts and vests. Nice selection of fabrics and styles. They work fast and tailor well. I would definitely recommend this place among the plethora of tailors and usual suspects around Soi 8.

1  Thank JosephKalai