This hotel (it's nothing close to a 'resort') offers excellent value if you plan a stopover between connecting flights at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi. Don't consider staying here if you plan to visit Bangkok downtown.
- great cleanliness
- well equipped, new rooms (refrigerator, tea/coffee facility, DVD player, small balcony)
- free airport transfer (pickup was unreliable, though)
- good breakfast
- free WiFi
- safe surrounding with some small restaurants, hawker stalls and convenience stores
- unreliable airport pickup service, had to take a taxi ourselves despite preliminary arrangements and communication with hotel staff after booking
- location not very romantic, only for stopover, don't book it if you want to visit Bangkok downtown
Recommended, would stay here again when stopping over at Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - Close to Suvarnabhumi airport just 10 minutes. - Rooms are very clean. - Quite place. - Full facilities ; air conditioner, water heater, TV, refrigerator, electric kettle, hair dryer, slippers, telephone, mini bar. - Free WiFi in the room and public area. - Complimentary tea, coffee and 2 bottles of water in the room. - Swimming pool. - Transfer from-to Suvarnabhumi airport only. - Near the evening market, 5 minutes by walk. - 24 Hour service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Orchid Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchid Hotel Bangkok