All reviewsclose to the airportnext morningone nightfree mini barlat krabangbangkok airportflight detailsthe shuttle driveran overnight stayfree shuttlebetween flightsstopover hotelgreat stopoverminutes from the airportminute driveon arrivalwelcome drink
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed here for a few hours on our way to Cambodia as our connection flight was 8 hours waiting
The price was reasonable and they pick you up and deliver you to the airport.
Room was small but just for an airport stop you don't need much more .
Was very clean bathroom clean and plenty refreshments in room.
Would use this hotel again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Perfect hotel near the airport!
Very friendly and helpfull staff.
Airport shuttle free and always on time.
Clean rooms, nice decoration and good breakfast.
Great price-quality.
We will go back, if we have a short stop in Bangkok.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2014

After my last hotel disaster in Chiang Mai, I was a little concerned that this 3 star might be similar but I needn't have worried. I needed something before tomorrow mornings flight and this place is lovely for the money. The rooms are clean and well maintained, the wifi works like a charm the bathroom is nice, clean and adequate. There is a fridge in the room filled with cold drinks, all complimentary. The shuttle driver was there waiting as they said he would be and about 15 minutes later we arrived here. Staff is friendly and courteous. Only thing to mitigate against 5 is that the AC is underpowered.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2014

The staff are so professional and very friendly. Before I arrived I received an email from the Lilac staff advising where the pick up point was in Bangkok airport. I also had other questions to ask and the staff got back to me straight away. From the moment you arrive at the pick up point at Bangkok airport, you are met by friendly staff and taken approx 10min to the hotel where you are met by a friendly smile and a refreshing drink. The room was spacious, bathroom a good size, a slight smell as this happens due to their sewage system but ok when you put the fan on. The AC and Wifi worked well in the room. The bed was harder than I usually sleep in but was queen size and all up comfortable. Drinks and snacks are free. The staff advised me of a close by restaurant to have dinner, breakfast was simple but plenty and included your choice of eggs.
I would stay again for 1 night, and would recommend this hotel for short stays.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2014

No question, this place can't be beaten for proximity to airport, price and service, perfect if you have an early flight and don't want the hassle of the journey from the city. There's no luxury here but it has all the basics....good shower, clean bed and sheets, efficient A/C, good wi-fi and a decent breakfast.

We stayed for two nights in transit to Tokyo and iIt started off badly....the room we were allocated when we arrived (room #4)smelled strongly of lysol covering up sewage (not an unusual experience in Thailand!)and the cement in the bathroom was yielding enough water to form a puddle in the corner. The bed and sheets were damp from the humidity, enough to say 'ugh'. Too tired to do anything but sleep, we decided to leave the complaint to the morning. The complaint was handled courteously,and our new room (#1) was damp-free and spotless.

You're not going to find any charming restaurants close by, but it is close to the Sky Train station. From there it's about 30 minutes to the Sukhamvit area. The hotel will offer to pick you up and drop you off for free to either the rail station or the airport. For the rail station, they even give you a mobile phone so that you can call them for a pick up.

Breakfast was good....omelettes, fruit, juice. They provide a small but very adequate amount of beer, water and soda for free from the mini-bar.

The price makes this unbeatable for value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple