All reviewsclose to the airportnext morningone nightfree mini barlat krabangbangkok airportflight detailsthe shuttle driveran overnight stayfree shuttlebetween flightsstopover hotelgreat stopoverminutes from the airportminute driveon arrivalwelcome drink
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was met at Meeting Point #4 by the rep who helped me sort out a simcard in double-quick time - Had a bit of a laugh with her & waited 10 mins for other passengers and then we were off to the hotel. The free shuttle is a real bonus - got to the hotel in 10 mins, checked in - smooth as. Driver then took my bags up to the room & wai'd me goodnight. I'd sorted out my early morning return to Subavarnham & they booked an early call for me - really helpful them here. I booked a deluxe double at $26 and it does what it says on the tin - clean, well presented, bridge stocked with 2 complimentary Chiang beers, water & snacks. Aircon was on for me, coloured tv & free wifi too - which is actually a heck of a lot faster than the network back home! The hotel's down a side street off one of the main airport arterial roads with a handy 7-11 store about 100mts away if you need bottled water, provisions etc - a bargain at $0.30 for 1.5litres - I can't believe we pay 20x that amount for a bottle of water in Australia... ridiculous eh? So, to conclude - great staff - very comfy room - 10 mins fom airport - I can't fault the place. Thankyou for a very pleasant & comfy stay en route to Krabi & Phi Phi! ;)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mankiwi
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Stayed here a total of 3 times during two weeks in and out of Bangkok. Each time picked up and dropped off at airport punctually. Clean, safe and quiet is what I am looking for and this criteria was met each time. Good price for being so close to airport (~12 minutes; didn't seem to hit any traffic). Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Someone reviewing on Trip advisor mentioned to ask for a "front room" which I did. I could hear the planes a little bit but the well-positioned air conditioner had a white noise feeling to it. I had a corner room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sophiaperu
Reviewed July 1, 2012

If you are looking for a good option for an airport stopover than this place ticks all the boxes.
Staff speak excellent English and could not be more helpful. They contact you promptly by email to make arrangements to collect you from the airport in their a/c bus. In 10 mins you are at the hotel, where a welcome drink is provided. Check in is quick and efficient.

Rooms are clean and comfortable, with a safe and fridge with complimentary soft drinks, water, beer, chips and cookies.

Staff are able to provide information on where to go for the evening, including maps and detailed instructions. They will also drop you at a local restaurant and provide a mobile phone so you can call when you are ready to come back. In-room massage can also be arranged. I also saw the staff going out to collect a take-away meal for another guest.

I can't imagine what else you could possible require, they really have got everything covered at a great price. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank beegirl10
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Lovely small hotel with clean and comfortable facilities and friendly staff. Well priced and well situated to Bangkok International airport. Having the tranfer to and from the airport was comforting bonus. Would definately recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bilka
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We (my husband and I) stayed at this hotel for one night with an early morning flight home to Australia the following morning. I can't fault this place, excellent value for what you get. The free shuttle service was very efficient, waiting for us at the airport and then waiting for us when we checked out at 5:45am. Only a 15 minute trip to the airport which was handy. They also drove us to the local train station and picked us up with no hassle when we wanted to go into Bangkok to do some shopping after arrival and provided us with some good instructions on which trains to catch. The room was clean and free mini-bar a nice extra. Wifi was excellent. Staff friendly and helpful. Noise in the room from other guests and planes overhead was minimal and didn't affect our sleep. Unfortunately we didn't get to try the included breakfast due to catching an early flight. The only complaint was the bathroom did have a bit of a musty smell - no windows in there and unable to open the window of the room - but I didn't find this a problem and it didn't really detract from our stay. It was very convenient having a 7-11 around the corner. We arrived back from a day of shopping around 8:30pm and wanted to grab some dinner, with the closest restaurant closed and street side food packing up as well, but found a nearby restaurant by turning right on the main road around the corner from the hotel and walking about 10 minutes - food very good and we enjoyed this place on our last night in Thailand. I would stay here again if in transit in Bangkok and would also recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple