Saman Turkish Restaurant
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Silom
Reviewed January 6, 2013

A delightful change from the food we are used to and in pleasant surroundings.
The welcome was warm and the service friendly (as you would expect from a Filipina waitress).
After reading a previous review, I had already decided to try the mixed grill which was delicious, and my wife thoroughly enjoyed the lamb kebabs. Total price including a beer was just over 1000baht.(including a dessert).
Recommended.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Second time we visited this Turkish restaurant and have Pide with cheese. 2 weeks in Phuket with Thai beach food needs a alternative, and our choice has been now twice Turkish food tat we like very much. Sadly earlier Cheff is away, but new guy made good Pide as well. We did not see Efes Beer on the menu, but Thai beer goes fine. Red wine not travell well and my wife tried Australian wine by the glas, but taste was not so good. Eat Turkish food its healty and tasty and drink beer. Try to put some Pulpiber to yuor dish. Nice chili taste with Turkish feeling. I eat Pulpiber with almost everything.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Food is excellent in simple setting. The ezo gelin soup and turkish pizza, pide, are simple yet delicious. The menu covers a generous variety of Turkish gastronomic fairs. Price is friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Shortly, food is better than restaurants in Turkey.
I realy enjoy their food. I recomended to everyone who visit Bangkok, Thailand.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Getting tired of Thai food? Need something different? This is a great place to get a genuine Turkish meal, without a noticeable Thai influence. Food isn't outstanding but it's good. Outdoor seating is nice on a cool evening. Turkish coffee is great (if you like Turkish coffee that is).