Stayed in several hotels whilst in bangkok jan and feb 2011. These included legacy suites on soi 29, chatrium suites in sathorn and ds67 suites . This was my favourite but they were all good.
The foyer into the hotel is big and beautiful and the service staff; all of them are extremely helpful and customer focused . Dealt with Meow quite a bit and she was lovely.
The rooms are extremely nice ; one small thing- there is no balcony. Most of the websites say there is. There is not so if this is a big thing to you then be aware.
There is a restaurant , a small funky cafe attached called Wrapped where you can get sandwiches, panini's and various drinks and snacks and a bar called the beer vault.
The Hotel in on Soi 15 so is perfect for the nighlife scene on sukhumvit road. There is the Asok BTS station turn right on sukhumvit road as you leave the hotel. I suggest you use this as you can get around bankok for pennies using this in the hot weather this can be essential. My tip go to Siam Square for 25 baht. its about 3 stops up the road ; maybe 10 mins. Fantastic shopping mall with great value clothes and more food then you can imagine. They also have ocean world in the basement of the shopping mall where if you are a non thai you can go through for 900 baht. .
If you like funky clubs the famous CM2 club is there underneath the Novetel hotel. Cost 750 baht with 2 free drinks. There is a dress code
Back to the Hotel. Will stay here for my entire visit next time if the rates stay the same as they were when i visited. My only fear is that this will become a very popular hotel an d the rates will increase. The rates were about £50 per night.
Great Hotel. Great Staff.
One other thing. Even though this is just off the sukhumvit road it is down a side street so if you like to relax without noise this is not a problem either. No problems sleeping here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok